Punjab

At about 12 o'clock they all reached Punjab and went directly toward their home..

As Ishan and Mayank were more tired so they went toward the room Mayank went to the guest room and Ishan went in shubman's room

S/m- Shubh if I heard any complaints from him better don't and he will sleep in your room. .

Shub- no way ...he is sleeping in my room. I am doing everything you want but please I can't share a room with anyone

Shannel- oh come on he is your husband and that's why it is in your room ..he is not anyone just go. .

Shub gritted his teeth... As now he can't even have privacy for himself too..

As he entered his room he saw Ishan sleeping on his bed which was making him more irritated

Shub- are Mr Rockstar sleeping on my bed. . . No darling you will sleep somewhere else because that room ,that bed is mine. .

With that he started to budge Ishan... Ishan was getting disturbed from his sleep ...so he got up just to see Shubman standing with the cold face. .

Shub- you better get up from this bed .I will sleep on this bed..you sleep on that couch got it

Ishan- yah aap kya bol rahe hain vah Jagah bahut uncomfortable hai please let me sleep I am tired. .

Shub-  oh!!Rockstar I don't give a fuck about it just don't sleep on my bed. ..get out from this bad

Ishan just wanted to cry .. the way he was talking but he didn't have any other options so he went toward the couch which looked very uncomfortable but what he could. .

Shubman without any care ...he slept soundly on the bed.. and the whole night Ishan was getting too many problems sleeping on the couch as it was comfortable. .. and for sure he knew that in the morning when he would wake up. ...he will have extreme back pain..

And that's what happened. . . As he was sleeping on the couch...without any blanket and with no comfortable position. .

After some moment Shub woke up just to see a very distressed Ishan on the couch felt very bad for him

Shub- lagta hai maine Jyada kar diya ..I mean he looks so comfortable on that couch but my main mission is this only I have to make his life worse with me. . .

As he heard his mom calling him so he started to wake up Ishan

Shub- if you got some good sleep just go and bath mom is calling us and I am going to the wardrobe. .

As Ishan woke up from a sleep his back was hurting like anything which was making him cry somewhere... but too much problem he went in the bathroom

Ishan- yaar ek Khajur ka ped Kitna Zaalim hai. ..oh my god my back is hurting so much.

After freshening of Ishaan came outside just to see should looking hot as fuck

Ishan- hi lagta hai Pichhle Janm Mein acche Karm kiye Honge Jo Mahadev ji Ne Aap Jaisa Pati Hamen Diya Hai. . Thank you so much Mahadev ji but Thoda Pyar Bhi Karva dete to Aapka kya jata hai. .

Shubman heard those things he tried to maintain his posture but failed extremely as he was blushing. .

Shub- Agar yah sab aapka Ho Gaya Ho To Chale niche. .