BONDING

Another hand Mayank was all confused like it is night and not even a single call was there on Ishan's phone as he was checking his phone continuously to have a single message of his husband..

Mayank- I don't know even Shubham loves him or not like who the fuck will literally treat his man like that? ? And I am for sure something is hidden from me and no one not even Abhishek and not even Ishan is telling mee... lagta hai daal Mein Thoda Kala Nahin but Puri daal hi Kali hai. .

Shub pov..
Tanuja- I said you literally ...do not throw him outside the house because you know it was raining

Shub- and how the hacked you know about Ishan like was there something between you and ishan for anything?

Tanuja shuttered ....While saying..( but yes she started to act like an innocent baby in front of shubman

Tanuja-baby ... Ur  doubting your Tanuja. . Che... do you think such low for me and about that man it just if anyone will be thrown out of the house anyone will have. .

She started to drop Crocodile tears from her eyes as she was the best in it of course she was a model and an actress too... which made Shubman panicked  and tightly hugged her saying

Shub- baby I just become jealous whenever you talk about some other boy and if the other boy Ishan that is the worst thing. .

Tanuja in her mind- you are just a Hukum ka Ikka in my life just from now on because from your side I will steal that boy because of course only boy I love is Ishaan. .

Tanuja- it's okay baby but don't ever repeat it I feel bad. .

Ishan pov..
After some moment is started to wake up and it was morning. . .

Ishan- fuck my body hurts. ... Damn it feels like. ..oh my God

As Mayank  saw Ishan tried to wake up from the bed so he went to him and started to help him so he could wake up after making him sit in the comfortable position he brought breakfast and Juice for Ishan..

Mayank- Ishan are you okay? ?.. please have something ...you are literally hungry from yesterday..

Ishan was yet in dazed

Ishan- Mayank what are you doing here and why am I at your home like. .

After that man explained everything which happened to him yesterday. .

Mayank- thanks to Abhishek, he was with you till morning ..I guess he was here till 2 am you also bought mediciness..

Ishan- he is an amazing person Mayank maybe he acts like a baby or he acts like fun person but he is a very good boy.. I know I didn't say you this right now but yet maybe you could give him a chance! !

Mayank- shut up see I know he is a great man but yet we should know if we have something then we will give a chance but for now why Shubh didn't messaged you and how the hack you got this..

Ishan becomes silent as he don't know what he will say because he doesn't want to make shubs  bad image in front of Mayank if he will make then Mayank will literally burn him..

Mayank- I am waiting for your answer Ishan Kishan. .

Ishan- are nothing it was raining outside so you know how I love rain so that's why. .