TANUJA RAWAT

It was the next morning Ishan was sleeping in his room peacefully as he was on break for some time...

Ishan- Oh! God shit... Aaj to unka office bhi hoga na... I should have woken up earlier.. But it is okay...

With that he woke up and went towards the room to wake him up just to see no one in the room. .... by that he made his way down toward the drawing room. .

Ishan- are Mujhe Shayad   niche  jana chaiya...Kyunki vah niche hi Honge Main Bhi Na Kaisa Pati hun. .

As he went down just to see the most heart wrenching scene in front of him where... his love and another girl...they were literally making out and kissing each other like they are just craving for each other. . As he was on the stairs ...his  feet stumbled upon stairs which made the couple stop their thing... they both were shocked to see Ishan there but at the same place they were also smirking  because Ishan was looking so broken...as tears were literally coming out from his eyes. .

And the other side Ishan was shocked to see the girl in front of him. .

Ishan- TANUJA YOU!!

SHUB- oh so you also know my baby of course she is the most famous one. .

Tanuja- hi Ishan Kishan ...this is Tanuja Rawat this side your husband's girlfriend. .

Ishan- you and what!!

Shub- yes Mr Ishan Kishan ...I said you before that I have a girlfriend and  she is standing in front of the most stupid man. .

Tanuja- of course I know you Ishan Kishan the most famous Rockstar but nothing in front of me! !

Shub- and he wants my love ...like who can't even wake up and who have the most out  rageious job like moving his ass in front of whole fucking people just to. .

Ishan- shut up. ..shubman I am not saying anything that doesn't mean you will say anything to my occupation.

Tanuja- oh so this fucking Rockstar is jealous of us ...you know and ishan  can't be a better husband who can't even just wake up in the morning just to feed his husband. . Such a slut..

Ishan- a person like you can't even say a single bad thing about me and for your kind information ...Mr Gill I am just a rockstar, she is a model maybe after that I don't supposed to say because even I respect model but model like Tanuja just deserve..

Shub was angry and he went toward him to slap but before he can... His hand were held by tanuja.. Which made ishan smirk.

Shub- let me slap this man baby !!how could he say all those thing about you! !

Tanuja- leave it...you should not make your hands dirty on a man like him...leave it Shubman and Tumhen late Ho Raha Hoga Na you have to go to station. .

Shub- how thoughtful of you my baby of course and dare to even touch her!!

With that shub dashed out of the home... And ishan was seeing all those things but before he can move on from stairs.. He saw tanuja was  clinging over him.

Tanuja- hi my baby ...what a small world we live right! !

Ishan- Tanuja Rawat leave my hand right now, I have a husband

Tanuja scoffed

Tanuja- who is that man, who doesn't even know how popular you are, he  don't even know that you love him because the love is in your eyes