Abnormal Weather - Part 2

On one fateful day, there is an encounter that happen in Jump City. While facing against the Teen Titans, a villain named Cinderblock encounter with a teenage boy who live at the forest that he escaped into. For some reason, the boy easily beat Cinderblock, something that the team of young heroes have some trouble with even when they are together. Though Cyborg did beat Cinderblock all by himself before. While strolling around the city, Robin meet again with the boy.

(Morning)
(Jump City)
(Roof - Building)

After finishing his hotdogs and soda, the boy smile again before jump in a great height, landing on a small building's edge.

???: And if you wanted to stop me, try catch me first!

Robin take out his grappling hook and shoot it at one of the sign, and get to the roof building along with the boy. Robin rush toward the boy, throwing some punches and kicks at him, though the boy easily block the attack using only minimal movements. They keep moving until they reach the center of the roof.

???: Heheh. You're not bad... Boy Wonder, no, Robin, I presume?

Robin: Nice that you actually know me. And mind telling your name?

???: Name, huh? Even if you asked, there isn't a real meaning behind it.

He grab his hoodie and take it off, revealing his face and his hair waves as the wind blows.

《Storm》 《Real Name: Callen "Cal" Bolt》

《Storm》
《Real Name: Callen "Cal" Bolt》

For the first time, Storm has finally reveal his face to Robin.

Storm: I don't bother to tell you my real name... But I'm Storm. Just a person who moves by the wind, but as dangerous as a disaster. *smirk* Pleased to be your acquaintances.

《Opening》

Robin take out his bo staff, extend it and spinning the staff around as he point at Storm.

Storm: Please, Robin, you don't wanna fight me. You are strong, but I'm stronger.

Robin: Wanna put that to the test?

Storm: Come on.

Robin: Hi-yah!

He rush toward Storm and throw a swing at him, which easily blocked. Robin swinging his bo staff at Storm with his skill, which he evade all with ease and not even bothered to take this seriously.

Storm: Is this all you can do?

Robin: Of course not!

He jump away and take out his birdarangs, small red boomerang like items, and throw them at Storm. He confuses at first before the blades extended, but he evade easily as well. Though he didn't notice the wires that have around the birdarangs and wrap around Storm's arms and upper body.