Chapter 1|Welcome Home|

//Sabrina//

Its my first day back at home. Its been about a year now.

As I walk up the steps of the porch I see a old "MISSING" flyer... with my face on it.

I feel bad for not contacting them but..it was for the best.

I take a deep breath and enter the house "Hello? Is anyone home"

Sarah appears in front of me. She stops dead in her tracks and stares "Sabrina?"

I smile innocently "hey Sar Bear"

She immediately wraps her arms around me and engulfs me in a hug.

I breathe in her scent, it was tempting but she is my sister.

I pull away and swallow trying to control myself "where's mom and dad"

"Work" she wipes a tear away "its nice to have you back Sabrina"

"It's nice to be back" I look around

This place hasn't changed a bit.

"Where have you been" she continues to cry

"It's a long story Sarah...its hard to explain. All you need to know is that I was safe, but I just want to forget about it "

She nods "I understand"

She hugs me again and then I leave to go up to my room.

//Sarah//

When I saw her in that doorway I didn't know what to think. I thought my little sister was gone forever.

Just to see her standing there, completely unharmed and healthy was amazing.

Its weird though...she just walked in here like nothing ever happened.

She looked good but her skin, it was pale. It seemed more pale than usual but who knows where she was.

But her eyes is what got me the most. They were this piercing blue, like two sapphire stones.

She looked the same but yet so different. But I didn't care, I'm just glad to have my sister back.

//Sabrina//

It felt good to be back home. To be back in my own bed, be back with my family.

My parents were so happy to see me. They cried for hours. We just sat around the kitchen table catching up.

"Sabrina honey" my mom lays her hand on top of mine "please tell us where you were...did someone take you, did you run away wha-"

"Mom I was fine...I promise. What happened wasn't bad but I want to leave it in the past. I'm back now...that's what matters, right?"

She sighs and smiles "yes sweety I'm happy you're home" she hugs me

•••

I couldn't sleep. So many thoughts were running through my mind. I just layed in my bed and stared at the ceiling.

I glanced over at the clock and it was 3:00 am

I sighed and rolled over to look out my window when I saw a dark figure standing there.

My stomach drops and I was about to get up and run to Sarah's room when the person looked at me. I immediately relaxed, knowing exactly who's eyes those were.

I get up and open the window "Peyton what are you doing here" I whisper yelled

"Sorry Sab I wanted to see you, I figured you'd be awake"

He comes in and sits on my bed "it cute in here"

I shrug "I want to redecorate...my taste has changed a lot in the past year"

"I bet" he laughs

"So why are you out so late" I ask

He gives me a look "OH duh I'm stupid" I say

I feel his arms wrap around my waist and he brings his lips to my ear and whispers "you're not stupid..."

I take in the sweet scent on him "a human's scent is the best scent" I laugh

"Not all the time" he pulls away "sometimes they are ....gross"

I laugh and lay on my bed patting the spot next to me "come lay with me"

"Okay" he says and lays down, wrapping his arms around me "goodnight Sab"

I snuggle closer to him, getting comfortable "good night Pey"

••••

Nahh they don't date... They're just friends.

Bradley will be in the next chapter probably.

I lost my notebook with chapters in it so I didn't know if I was gonna update but I then remembered I already had most of this chapter written out.

Hope you kinda enjoyed it

Oh and Happy 4th of July

'Merica

Lol byeee