Chapter 11 |I Miss You|

//Sabrina//

Bradley has been avoiding me lately. In class he doesn't talk to me...at lunch he ignores me.

I don't know what his deal is, but today I'm gonna find out.

•••

I walk up the steps to his house. It still amazes me.

I knock and patiently wait for an answer.

An unfamiliar face opens the door "Yes may I help you" she says

"Uh hi I'm Sabrina, Bradley's friend. Is he home"

"He's not actually, he's at practice but he should be home in a bit"

"Oh okay I'll leave"

"No! Come in, please"

I was hesitant at first but then I nodded and entered the lovely home once again.

"Well I'm Bradley's mother" she says leading me into the living room

"Nice to meet you ma'am"

"You seem like such a sweet girl. Very cute. Are you Bradley girlfriend perhaps?" She asks

I blush slightly "no ma'am. Just friends"

"Oh too bad, I wish he had a girl in his life"

I laugh awkwardly.

"Sit, please" she motions to the couch

She sits as well and we begin to talk.

After what seemed like hours of talking I hear the door open and close.

My heart jumped hoping it was Bradley. I look towards the door and just see a middle aged man. He looked like Bradley so I'm guessing it was his dad.

"Hi honey" he kisses Mrs Perry's forehead "who is this lovely lady"

"This is Sabrina, Bradley's friend"

He takes my hand in his and gently shakes it "nice to meet you" he gives me a warm smile and sits down next to his wife.

They seem like wonderful people.

I look up at the clock hanging on the wall and was shocked to see that it was already 9 o'clock

"Its getting late, I better get going" I say standing

They stand with me.

"Nice to meet you honey" his mom says hugging me "I'm so sorry Bradley was not here to see you. He should've already been home"

"We'll have to call and see where he is" his dad adds "nice to meet you Sabrina, hope to see you around here again"

I smile and nod "it was nice to meet you guys too"

They walk me to the door and as I walk down the porch I see something from the corner of my eye.

I turn to look and it disappears. That was weird. I could sense someone here but its just probably Bradley's parents.