Chapter 16 |Missing Patient|

//Sarah//

"No where are you going" I say tearing up as Sabrina packs her bags

"I just have to get away. None of you are safe with me around"

"Please Sabrina don't do this. I can't lose you again ... I just got you back"

Now tears are streaming down my cheeks

"I'm sorry Sar its for the best" she wipes away a few tears

"Brini you're my little sister and you don't know how much this hurts to watch you do this. If something is wrong...tell me. I can help"

"You can't. This is bigger than you Sarah...it's best if you don't know"

"Please" I breathe

She zips up the back pack full of clothes and things. She throws the strap over her shoulder and looks at me.

"I love you Sar bear, I hope you know that"

Her blue eyes are filled with sadness

I nod and wrap my arms tightly around her "I love you too"

"I have to go now" she whispers

I follow her downstairs "tell mom and dad I love them"

I nod once again.

She goes out the door but I stop her when she gets to the bottom of the steps "Sabrina?"

"Yeah"

"When will you be back"

A small black car pulls up and she glances at it and turns back to me.

"I don't know"

She runs to the car and before she gets in she blows me a sad kiss.

I smile slightly and watch as the car drives off.

With tears falling from my eyes, I walk back inside.

I lost her again... And I don't know why.

//Sabrina//

"I missed you Haiz" I say after 5 minutes of silence

"I missed you too Brina. Its been too long"

I look out the widow and watch my world get further and further away. My life. Its here...but I can't stay.

"Are you sure about this Sabrina"

"Its the only way to keep my friends and family safe....and myself"

"I had Peyton to keep an eye on you"

"What? He was? Honestly I thought he was a hunter....until the whole Max thing"

"Yeah I heard about that. Its sad that one of our own are on the bad side."

I nod.

"Hailee"

"Yeah"

"Where are we going"

"A special place. To train you"

"Train me?"

"We are gonna have to fight these hunters... We can't hide forever"

-

Hours later we pull up to the edge of the woods.

"Where are we"

"Let's just say we're not in Hollow Waters anymore"

We get out of the car "lets go" she begins running and I follow her.

A small shed appears and she goes in.

I look around the old, dirty, broken up place "you'll be training here"

"In this broken place?",

She laughs "no"

She walks to the left and kneels down, lifts up the dusty rug and pulls up a piece of the floor.

That causes the middle of the floor to open, revealing a dimly lit entrance.

"Follow me"

She uses the ladder to take her deep into the ground.

I do as I was told. She presses a button to close the entrance back up and the ladder disappeared as well.

We walk a little further down the tunnel and a big steel door sits at the end.

She lays her hand on the small panel to the right and the door opens, closing behind us.

"Woah" I look around

She smiles

"welcome" a tall guys appears in front of me "let's start training immediately"

I walk behind him. I admire my surroundings. This place is amazing. Its so high tech. But at the same time its creepy.

//Bradley//

I was sitting in the dark hospital room.

No one was allowed to stay. I sat there trying to remember why I was here in the first place.

Why Sabrina left. Why does she need to keep me safe? I'm perfectly capable to her and myself safe.

I look out the widow at the full moon. Where could she be?

Do you ever get that feeling when someone is near you? Or watching you?

That's how I feel right now.

I shake it off and just close my eyes, trying to forget about the day.

//no one's POV//

The security guards and some doctors and nurses rushed around the hospital to find the missing patient.

"What is going on" Doctor Reynolds asks coming into the building

"One of the patients, Bradley Perry is missing" the receptionist replied

"Missing?" He asked confused "how could you let a patient leave without checking out"

"Last night when Nurse Jackson went to check on him he was fine" she explained "20 minutes after she left the alarms went off saying that his stuff had been tampered with"

"When she got to his room he was gone. There was a blood stains all over the bed"

His eyes widen and he runs to room 101. He examines to area.

He takes in a deep breath.

He breathes out "Vampires"

/////

I'm gonna end this soon. I'm not feeling it anymore.

Guys the TCAs were so dumb like GMW and Rowan should've won but whatever lol.

At least Miranda, Kian, and PLL won

Yeah bye.