Chapter 19

//Rowan//

"She's....dead" Peyton breathes

I feel my heart drop and warm tears begin to spill out of my eyes.

Peyton looks over at Bradley with the most evil look I've ever seen.

"I'm gonna kill you" he says harshly, charging at him

Bradley stay still....as if he was waiting for it.

I immediately push Peyton back to stop him "calm down Peyton please"

"No he deserves to die! He freaking killed her Rowan"

"Peyton!" I scream "nobody deserves to die okay ...yes what he just did was the worst possible thing... But-"

"No I deserve it" Bradley speaks softly "I will never forgive myself for what I did...I deserve this"

Peyton stares at him and you can just see the anger and hate dripping from him.

"As much as I want to kill you right now...I just gonna make you suffer more by letting you live with it. I hope this keeps you up every night. I hope this is the only that memory invades your thoughts. I wish that you'll have nightmares of this horrible act.... I hope time never heals this for you, Bradley"

I look at Peyton in shock, what he just wished upon Bradley was harsh. I've never heard him speak like this before, what Bradley did was so very wrong but Peyton didn't need to add to the suffering I knew Bradley was already going through.

I don't know why but ...I know he didn't mean to do this.

Putting my focus back onto Bradley, standing by the window, I see the tears streaming down his face.

"I can't" his voice cracks "I'm sorry...I know I deserve this pain but I just....I'm sorry... I love you Sabrina" he whispers the last part

And in that moment it's like everything stopped. I screamed as the devastated boy threw himself out the two story window.

"Bradley no!" I yell reaching for him

But I was to late... I watched as his body fell to the ground. The impact was hard and due to the way he landed...I knew he was gone.

More tears escaped and I shook furiously. I will never be able erase what I just saw.

Peyton hurried over to me. He wrapped him arms around me. I cried into his shoulder.

"He just ..." My uncontrollable sobs stopped me from finishing my sentence

"First Sabrina...now him" I cry

"Its gonna be okay" I hear the sadness in his voice

Suddenly, I heard a sharp intake of breath and our heads turn towards the sound.

Sabrina sits up coughing and gasping for air.

Peyton runs over to her, taking her into his arms.

I stand there, unable to move.

I slowly look out the window and then back to Sabrina.

Her eyes lock with mine, I'm sure she heard what I was thinking because she immediately escaped Peyton's grips and ran to the window. She burst into tears at the sight.

"NO!" She screamed, falling to her knees

She buried her head in her hands and cried.

Peyton and I sat with her.

After a while her cries stopped and she sat there staring blankly at the wall.

No one spoke a word.

The pain she was feeling, the heartbreak, was radiating off of her. It was so contagious and I couldn't stand it.

Nothing was ever going to be the same again...

/////

The end.

That was a sucky way to end this but it had to be done.

Ight bye ❤