Chapter 17 |Where's Bradley?|

//Sabrina//

"17 year old Bradley Steven Perry has gone missing. He was last seen 4 days ago at Hollow Waters Medical Center...."

When I hear this my mind begins to jump to conclusions. What if he was like taken by the hunters? ....even though he isn't a vampire. Maybe vampires.... No that's dumb.

I thought leaving would keep him safe... Not lead to him going missing.

I have to find him. I don't care about the risk I will be putting myself in, I only care about him.

"Sabrina time for training" Hailee comes into my room

Seems like a prison cell to me but...oh well.

"Um yeah I'm coming"

"Are you okay" she asks

"Yeah I'm uh I'm fine" I fake a smile

She looks at me and walks out, while yelling "5 minutes"

"I have to get out of here"

//Bradley//

"Where am I" I look around the empty room

I stand up only to be pulled back down by a something attached to my wrist.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" I scream

I hear a door open and then foot steps

"who is there?"

A young guy ...probably around my age appears

"Hey look who is finally awake...after 4 days" He mumbles the last part

"WHY AM I HERE?!" I shout

"Calm yourself" he laughs

"Who are you" I question

"I'm Tanner"

"Why am I here" I ask again

"We needed you"

"What do you mean"

"You don't remember"

When he says that I have a sudden flashback of the night I was taken from the hospital.

That was a night full of horrible...pain. The last thing I remember is the pain just felt as if it completely took over. I couldn't move, speak, I just sat there...still. Waiting for something to happen .

Then it was just to must and it was as if the worst drifted from me.

Now I'm here.

"What did you do to me"

"Well...that's what I'm about to tell you"

•••

HIIIII :)

Its been a while aye?

Well I know his chapter wasn't the best and short but its leading to something.

There is gonna be maybe a couple more chapters.... But they'll be short.

Well maybe not the last one, idk yet.

I might update tomorrow ...

Hope yall don't hate me too muchhave a great night.