𝐴𝑦𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑠𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝

T𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9: 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚗

Ayan's mansion, time seemed to slow with each echoing tick of the clock.

A shadowy figure, one of his sworn enemies, disguised as a trusted guard. Stealthily, he placed his trap beneath a polished table, a wicked grin playing across his lips as he ensured his mission went unnoticed.

As dawn broke, the arrival of a new day with hue of Sun ray all over his Mansion "Today, we must finalize the deal with the Roys," he declared to his Abhi, his voice resonating with determination. "It will be a pivotal move for our business."

Ayan prepared himself for the day ahead, in his signature tailored suit, adorning himself with elegant accessories, and exuding an aura of power.

Walking down the grand staircase, Ayan was met with the warm greetings of his loyal staff. Yet, the familiar bustle of the mansion, an unfamiliar sound pricked at his senses, stirring a sense of unease within him.

"What are you searching for, boss?" Abhi, inquired, his tone laced with concern.

Ignoring the question, Ayan's gaze narrowed as he honed in on the source of the disturbance. With cautious steps, he approached the glass table at the heart of the hall, his instincts urging him to remain vigilant.

"There's something here," he announced, his voice firm as he knelt beside the table. As the ominous noise grew louder, Ayan steeled himself,

He uncovered the concealed trap, revealing a small, green box nestled beneath the table's gleaming surface. Though his pulse quickened with the anticipation of danger, Ayan remained resolute, his resolve unyielding.

Braving the unknown, he opened the box, his senses heightened as he braced for the inevitable. Yet, to his relief, the contents proved harmless - a watch and a folded piece of paper.

"It's just a watch and a note," he declared, his voice steady despite the rush of adrenaline coursing through him. Snatching up the paper, Ayan unraveled its secrets,

" R ? "

He mumbled, and looked at abhi. He walked over and held the paper while Ayan stood and straightened his suit.

" Who's is R ? What's this Prank ? " Abhi scolded the staff and looked at Ayan, who appeared to be thinking back and forth.

" It's not Prank Abhi, it was kept here by My enwmy, He kept it easy So I find it " Ayan commented, and Abhi nodded.

" Who might it be ? " Abhi inquired, and Ayan raised his brow.

Who knows who this mysterious man is?

" Bring our Security team to Find out who this person is, I want information in hour go " Ayan ordered his Mafia soldiers, who rushed to obey.

It Flooded Ayan with Thoughts as he looked at The paper, He balled it in his fist.

Arohi

" Kya Kya nahi Karna par Raha " Setting these files is taking up a lot of my time, and Maa has already called almost 50 times.

" Haa Aayi " I set the files aside and walked towards the dining hall, where everyone had gathered for dinner.

I sat on an empty seat and served myself.
Eating Maa and Chachi's delicious food gives me energy to deal with the work that lies ahead.