𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜

T𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠

"What is this smell?" As the sudden unknown gas spread through the room, Ayan and Arohi found themselves engulfed in a thick, white mist. They reached out for each other, their hands barely visible in the dense fog, but before they could grasp hold, the smoke swallowed them whole.

When the mist finally began to fade, Ayan blinked, disoriented, as he looked around the room. Panic surged through him when he realized Arohi was nowhere to be seen. "Arohi!" He called out her name, "Ar...Arohi?" his voice echoing through the empty space, but there was no response.

Frantically, "Where is she?" Ayan began to search every room and every corner of the hotel, his heart pounding with fear. He burst into each room, his eyes scanning for any sign of Arohi, his mind racing with possibilities of what could have happened to her. "That bloody jerk!"

But no matter where he looked, Arohi remained elusive, as if she had vanished into thin air along with the smoke.

In the next moment, Ayan's men came rushing to him, their faces filled with urgency "Boss, Raghav has Ran away!" One of them informed him that Raghav had fled. Ayan's fists clenched in frustration punching the air, but he quickly composed himself.

"Go! find Arohi first," he commanded, his voice cutting through the chaos. "BUT, SIR!"
"I said go! And you two, get Abhi to the hospital quickly!" "And you will scout them out!"

As his team dispersed to carry out his orders, chaos erupted throughout the entire hotel. The unknown fog filled the rooms, causing people to collapse one after another like domino. masking themselves with whatever near, They ran for their life.

"Where are you, Arohi?" He muttered under his breath, his heart racing with anxiety.

"For God's sake!" Ayan exclaimed, clutching his head as the effects of the unknown chemical in the air began to overwhelm him. His head spun dizzily, and he struggled to maintain his composure, His vision Flickered.

"Boss! Boss, we need to get out of here," one of his men approached, coughing heavily from the toxic fumes.

"You go ahead, I'll come," Ayan ordered, his voice strained. "But sir, it's too dangerous!" the man protested, but Ayan waved him off with a glare.

"GOD DAMN THIS GIRL! AROHI!" Ayan roared, his voice echoing throughout the chaos. His breath grew shallow as the chemical took it's toll on him, his stomach knotting with pain. He fought to hold his breath, his knees buckling beneath him as he crumbled to the ground.

The effect of Chemical grew but the mist faded but it's effect remain poisonous.

Arohi's pov 

My eyes feel droopy, as if they have swollen, my eyeballs are burning, and my throat is too tight to take a single gulp. My hands were tightly gripped behind my back, and the coarse rope bit into my wrists with every slight movement. "Shhh!" I pressed my lips together as I felt a cut on my ankle. The burning temperature and fire crackling sound shivers down my spine, and I could feel the dirt floor beneath me, My breathing was shallow, the silence around me oppressive, only broken by the occasional drip of water from the Roof made off Branches of tree, As my eyes Wandered around it seem to be a Old cottage.

"Yeh mein Kaha Hu?" I asked myself, The dark and invisible sight in front of me, Under the departing roof from where sun rays peeled along water droplets sprinkled on me, I can not figure out where I am.

"Koun Hai Jo yeh Bataameezi Kar Raha hai, Himaat Hai Toh Samne aah Nikamme!" I roared with what little breath I had left, and my chest returned to struggling to breathe.