𝐴𝑟𝑜ℎ𝑖 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑

T𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12: 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔?

"Kuch toh karna hoga Abhi, I need to find that Jerk Fast" Ayan Growled at his Secretary and his soldiers "LEAVE– the room went silent, with the faint sound of a busy road outside and the wall clock ticking. As he sorts through paperwork behind his desk, his expression is unreadable. His phone vibrates, disrupting his thoughts. With a curt sigh, he takes the call-

"Who?" He apathetically spoke, On the opposite end of the line, a velvet red lip curves into a smirk.

"Hey, Mr. Agnivanshi" A seductive voice called his name, and he straightened up and tuned cautiously, "Who?" His voice grew stern. "You will know about it." He raised his brow and slid his fingers to the button to share calls with his secretary.

"Ayan, do not worry, I have a surprise for you." Lens-moves from her lip to her twirling her hair. "What kind of surprise, may I ask?" He leaned back in his chair.

"I have some information that may be of interest to you" Ayan's interest was piqued, but he remained guarded. "Go on, you only have one minute," he commanded.

"I know about the person you've been searching for. The one with an initial "R." - Ayan's grip on the phone tightens as his curiosity grows.

"And how do you know this?" He asked

"Let's just say I have my sources. But if you want to know more, you'll have to meet me in person. Alone" She said, and Ayan's mind raced with possibilities. "And if I refuse?"

"Then you will never find out what I know." Ayan's jaw tightens as he weighs his options.

"Very well, Where and when?" he asked, gesturing for his team to remain still as they gathered around the shared voice call. " I'll send you the details "

With that, the line goes dead, leaving Ayan to consider the mysterious caller's proposal. He looks at Abhi after staring at the blank screen.

"Who is it?" He asked with a tilt of his head, and Abhi smirked before passing the information on to Ayan.

"Sandy Sunnat" He raised his brow and said, "Jairaj Sunnat's wife." Abhi gave a nod.

"How is it possible she knows about That guys?" Ayan asked..."Maybe she just wants to Have chance with you" He Scoffed

"Like Husband, Like Wife," he muttered...

💌

The sleek black Mercedes-Benz S-class pulls up to the grand entrance of the luxurious hotel, As the car comes to a smooth stop, Ayan emerges from the driver's seat, his presence commanding attention of all. Dressed in a tailored suit that exudes sophistication and authority, his gaze sweeping the surroundings with a keen sense of awareness. His trusted gang members, clad in dark attire, follow suit, forming a protective barrier around him.

The hotel staff, ever attentive to the arrival of a prominent figure, quickly spring into action, greeting Ayan with deference and bowing respectfully. Their gestures of respect are met with a subtle nod from Ayan " How may I assist you " Manager asked,

"It's Fine No need" They nodded and opened the Path for him. His presence commanding the attention of all who cross his path. Heads turn and whispers ripple through the crowd, spellbound by him.

Inside the lobby, Ayan's arrival does not go unnoticed. The hotel guests and staff alike pause in their activities to steal glances at the his presence, colliding into each other But Ayan pays no Attention to the whispers and stares that follow him, He reached At the room number 444...Meanwhile, his Men blend into the background, their keen eyes trained on the surroundings, ready to spring into action at a moment's notice.