003. Better Left Unsaid

Molynes Road,
Kingston
September 20, 20*
Same evening 4:15pm

Omario Mc'koy -17

"There's honestly not much to talk about when it comes to my life." I lied.

"Still wan hear any likkle ting bout Yuh" she said while smiling.

She pretty yf.

Nuh you did seh a one fuck Yuh wan offa it and cut?

Love chat? Yuh did hear me seh dat?

"I'm waiting" she says.

"Alr my name is omario Giovanni Mc'koy and as u may already know I attend Calabar High school, ummm mi like eh colour gray well people seh issa shade but whatever. I live with both parents... Mada literally try kill mi dis mawning. Oh and mi like cars" I told her.

Like guns tuh but mi nah guh tell har dat fi run har weh.

"Dats it?" She asked as if she wasn't pleased

"Yep" I look away to check my surroundings

"Okay my turn, my name is Kelsie Akela Martin and I live with my uncle Danny and my sister saaniya before u ask no mi parents dem nuh run leff mi" she laughs as I looked at her confused.

"They both died when I was two years old and I was staying with my grandparents but because of certain circumstances my uncle Danny had to take us in and ever since we've been living with him. Uhh I like red.. I'm literally obsessed with golden retrievers and I think that's it.." she stops to adjust herself more comfortably on my lap.

"What's your last name again" I asked when I realised that the last name Martin rings a bell

"Ma-" she was about what her last name is but she was disturbed by the ringing of my phone.

Removing my phone from my pocket I saw that my step brother shamar was calling.

Instantly picking the call..

"Yo?" I was the first to speak

*Rapid shots firing in the background*

"Shamar!" I shouted

"Fwd a Bronx now"

Without hesitation I tapped on kelesi's tight indicating her to get up and she did.

Hearing the phone hang up I was now driving full speed heading to Bronx.

"Omario slow down" kelesi pleads

Ignoring her I kept on going.

"Hey siri, call Balla"

Calling Balla.

Hearing him pick up on the first ring I wasted no time in telling him what to do.

"Mad head call dessi, mudz and brown chop and tell dem fi guh Bronx now" I said all that in one go while fuming with rage.

"Ahh bossy"