43. Lost.

Tower Hill
Kingston
Wednesday October 12, 202*
12:27pm

Tower HillKingstonWednesday October 12, 202*12:27pm

Jermaine Murphy 22

"Mr.Murphy you have to comply with the therapy process and all activities that come along with it." My therapist tells me and I feel Shantel's glare boring through the side of my face.

"B everyday she come yah come talk bout mi nah do nun, Weh she wan mi do run round eh bloodclatt block?" I kissed my teeth and Shantel lets out a heavy sigh.

Two months soon three months ago now since mi get shot and is like dem wan use it and wull mi dung and killy killy nuh deh pon dat.

Since we're returned from mobay, my mom and Shantel both insisted on me staying with my mother where there is more support and protection.

Bronx lock off eh wull a Kingston suh protection a di least.

"I'll come tomorrow since you guys clearly have a lot to talk about when it comes to Mr.Murphy's recovery." The therapy rolls her eyes before trying to leave.

A wah do she??

"We did dismiss yuh?? Weh yah guh? Mi sure know we nah pay yuh fi yuh get up and dismiss yuh self." Shantel stands to her feet.

Talk yah bbz.

"Ms.Lowe what is there for me to do? Sit and listen to you two bicker? Which is very much annoying, I've been his therapist for over two months now and with you involved it's clear that his recovery isn't going anywhere." She tells Shantel making me frown.

"Yuh nuh like yuh job?" Shantel tilts her head with a smile.

"Yuh nuh like yuh life?? Cause mi nuh know who fah baby mada yah talk tuh suh, a matter a fact mi tiad fi hear yuh mouth." I asked before pulling my matic from my waist and attaching my silencer then standing to my feet pointing the gun up tuh her chin.

"Mr.Murphy it was all just a misunderstanding." She looks at me with apologetic eyes and I heard Shantel chuckle.

"Hmm apologies tuh har now." I demanded.

"I'm sorry." She apologies to Shantel with tears running down her cheeks.

Hmmm, dat neva sound to sincere.

Pulling the trigger with a smile as her blood springs up on both me and Shantel.

Watching the therapist body collide to the floor I hold Shantel hand leading her out the room where we were greeted by two of the gang's men.

"Clean up dat before mi mada come from fasting, dash weh wah fi dash weh and change weh fi change." Ordered them and they nodded.

Nuh see who fi disrespect my ooman and get weh wid it, as yuh slip yuh slid pussy.

"Mi and mi pitney hungry." Shantel uses her available hand to rub her baby bump making me smile.

Mi heart dem yah inuh, including mummy ofc but Jah know dawg mah guh be a father?? Still in disbelief.