41. Baby steps.

Royal Pines
Portmore, St Catherine
Sunday October 2 ,202*
10:45am

Royal PinesPortmore, St Catherine  Sunday October 2 ,202*10:45am

Kelesi Martin 20

Waking up to the sound of my alarm I kiss my teeth from frustration and the whole fact that I was still tired.

Nah lie mi neva expect dah dutty behaviour yah from mi dawta at all.

I've been up all night vomiting and peeing, I think I had to shower at least 6 times after peeing myself.

The worst part about it is that I'm all alone in this, regardless the break up I expected Omario to just be there you know but then again he's busy being there for Shan instead.

On the night of the conflict with me and Shan both me and Omario had a mature conversation and he told me that me had HISTORY with Shan and somehow it causes them to run back to each other all the time.

*FLASHBACK*

"Did u cheat on me fr?" I asked him with tears running down my face.

"Ba- Kelesi mi tell yuh wah happen boh three time already mi nuh understand Weh yah try get outta hearing the same ting ova and ova again bro." Omario kisses his teeth but I only stared him in disbelief.

"Look, mi appreciate yuh and ting and yuh know mn love yuh but Jah know, me and Shan have history yuh zimmi? Nah try leff nuh bad blood between we stillz but a your choice jus know seh yuh cyan force mi outta mi Ute life cause a none a dis yere." He concludes as I nod before leaving the room with my packed belongings.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Being pulled from the flashback when I heard my phone ring as I reached for it from the nightstand.

Looking at the name I smiled.

Dah lady yah nuh ease up inuh mn.

"Mummy I'm up already." I spoke first and she laughs from the other end of the phone.

After all that went down, I got a real and genuine apology from Omario's mother and she has been of much help for the past two months.

Miss Kiera has given me the motherly love I lacked ever since my mother passed and I'm adopting well to it.

"Still coming over for dinner? I don't want you to be cooking today." Kiera asks and I smiled.

"Yes I'm gonna have a shower and get my morning routine done then make my way over there." I told her.

"I'll send balla for u actually cause you know I don't like you driving."