1: History

The regions of this world are unlike any other. There are those connected to the sea that have the potential to transform into marine life or acquire distinctive features. However, there's a catch to these transformations. If one remains in an animal's body for an extended period, they'll lose their human appearance and get stuck with the animal's body permanently, without any means to communicate.

And people must be connected to the animals either spiritually or region.

If one simply wishes to have the ability to breathe underwater one must find an animal that is suitable enough for their own body and learn the way of its chosen sea creature. Some way to acquire this is by having gills that can filter the water into breathable air. And it must be from specific animals only or you'll forcefully have to turn fully into a common fish.

Those nobles who have a connection to the sea can turn into either extinct sea creatures or supernatural ones. And can ONLY turn into sea creatures nothing more nothing less.

Those connected to the earth can turn into underground animals such as a mole. Most of these people LIVE UNDERGROUND due to them wanting to connect more to Earth. These people are most often able to change some turians till their hearts desire but, in some cases, these people are often hunted down to kill.

That is the main reason why the people connected to the earth live underground.
these people use a certain type of technique to claw their way into the earth's hard crust to build their homes. they also have a sharp perception of seeing in the dark because of them living underground.

Those nobles who are connected to the earth also can turn into extinct underground animals as well as supernatural.

Do you know those giant worms that can sink a whole terrain to the ground?

Well these nobles during the war sunk a whole village due to some conflict with their people.

Those connected to the sky can turn into animals that have a sort of ability or connection to the sky. These people usually live high up in the mountains or high terrain to stay far away from the conflict of earth and water people. But, you should be wary that not all of them are the same. Those who live in the mountains tend to turn into a bird due to them having limited accommodations towards the ground. And those that live on high terrains depending on where they are tend to turn into any animal that is accomodations towards the sky.

The mountain people are wary of trespassers and would instantly attack due to a very important noble family that lives in these mountains. And those who live in the terrains... Well, let's just say when you get caught on the net there'll be a feast.

Those nobles that are connected to the sky can turn into an extinct animal or a supernatural one.

Have you ever heard of the Phoenix?

Well, let's just say a noble rained down hellfire against anybody who opposes them or gets near their territory.

the way the people of the mountains usually travel is by having the wings of a strong bird that can help them take flight for a long time.  and having a bird's tail is a key ingredient to navigate safely around the high terrain.

And last but not least the beast of the animals. People who are connected to these types of animals turn into dangerous animals and that includes poisonous ones as well. But, don't be afraid these people are nicer than any of the other people... COMBINED. And that is saying something.

They never really used their power for evil not even the nobles. They'd rather stay neutral than join the war between the other three factions.

these people tend to have deadly or sharp weapons just in case people attack. such as poison or claws.

All these nations have one thing in common, the more knowledge they have of their animals, the more powerful they are. Especially the nobles of each region.

____________________________________

A/n: this is basically extra information.

ANYWAYS

This is my character's universe so you guys can have a slight idea of the difference between the avatar world and their world. These are the same universe except there was an alteration at the beginning of their time that caused them to become their respective animals as I detailed here. so what I'm trying to say is that the only difference is that one alteration of the universe can bend the actual element while the other becomes a part of it.

What I'm trying to say my character is from an alternative universe that got transferred into a messed-up avatar universe that goes along into the canon. But, isn't canon... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

alright so as some of you may know I only write Yandere stories and I only do Yandere FEMALES. This means this book is a YANDERE SAPPHIC BOOK.

WOMEN X WOMEN

And the yandere the tendency are gonna be slow. Like a slow burn but, not quite.  What I mean is that they are NOT gonna be SUPER obsessive in the start it's gonna gradually get stronger as time goes by.

I think I wrote it right.

Well, I hope you'll enjoy this.

Bye, sweeties! (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Chapter finished: April 5th, 2024

Chapter published: April 20, 2024

Finished editing:

Word count: 920