Meeting More Littles

(Art by ENB)

"I didn't even know Academies did plays but it would make sense. This place is eccentric."

Sega sat on the table alongside Valas who was being clingy but wouldn't admit that he'd missed Sega. Instead he used the excuse of having nothing better to do so he could teach Sega how to properly manage money. So they sat in the Student Council room, going over invoices that had gotten behind.

"Isn't it weird to host the Dawnbringer-Sha's play here? This school is backwards as hell."

Bai Yusheng smiled at the sassy duo, both men were wickedly handsome with their matching hair and earrings in the opposite ear. "If it weren't for your complexions, everyone would swear you two were brothers. Look at how both your parts are centered the same today."

Sega laid his head on Valas' shoulder, they both had a lollipop in their mouths. "It's cause my big brother fixed my hair today, he knew I was still down in the dumps after having my ass chewed out by my father."

Valas barked out a laugh. "I thought that madman was going to finally try to take you out of this world. What was crazier was Leodonnis just stopping him mid punch and telling him if he wanted to fight, they could step outside."

Sega shook his head. "I've never been stunned silent in my life. Just...walked up to my father mid rage and told him to step outside. Never thought I would be getting coddled by the Shiva Clan Head."

Naki was at Sega's side, dangling his legs over the table, body pressed back into Sega. "Dad definitely doesn't condone violence and especially not to people's children! He was so mad. I can't believe they really went outside and duked it out like there wasn't a media frenzy out there waiting for them. Then they just reemerge like they didn't fight. Our father's own healing skills have to be admired. Makes me wonder what the heck my dad was up to before he had me. He looked like some mafia thug for a moment."

Saalah and Aiden were on the sofa, linked up on their switches, a heated battle in the game had their attention locked. It was a calm day. The most they had to do was handle a few club requests and wait for the DSU representatives to come over and discuss the play details. Bai Yusheng would do most of the talking so everyone else was in a relaxed state.

"Gege, can I just play one game and then I prooomise-"

"No Baobei, do you see that grade? You know staying in the Council next year is dependent on good grades and active participation. You have no worries about the participation but..."

"I really still can't peg if you are stupid or just slow to pick things up. One minute you say something smart, the next you have the grades of someone who can barely spell their name." Valas looked back from the stack of invoices. "How do you spell your name?"

An empty gatorade bottle smacked Valas in the back and the topaz eyes turned to glare at one of the meatheads. Aiden and Saalah were practically nestled on the couch, thigh to thigh.

Having the barrier taken down and being able to act in their feelings felt wonderful and exhilarating.

Aiden peered around Saalah, smirking at Valas, "you are not allowed to tease him, go find somebody for yourself to tease."

Valas snatched up the bottle, tossing it in the trash can with no effort. "You think I haven't looked? This school is so full of little good babies. I am disgusted. I've been going to clubs alone like I'm sad and ugly. I don't appreciate this. I came here to make some good boys go bad, but all you have is mousy little things. I'm destined to fuck strangers for a year."

Cerise was at the desk near Bai Yusheng. He had also been extra attentive to Naki since the trial. "Oh yeah Valas, remember I told you I had a friend for you after you drove us all that day? They are coming over as one of the DSU representatives."