Bet.1 (R.R.)

This was a request, I hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and enjoy! 😊

Italic = flashback of the past
~~~~

Yn Ynl and Reneé Rapp were an iconic couple. They started dating very unexpectedly.

Nobody could've guessed it. Yn Ynl, one of the most famous singer in the world and Reneé Rapp, an actress, dating together? Never. Well not until 11 months ago.

It was at the Oscar's, Yn had won her 3rd Oscar, at just the age of 21. She was enjoying the after party with her friends and a girl caught her eyes.

Reneé Rapp.

They kept eyeing each other and winking at each other for the entire night. Reneé thought "fuck it" and went to see Yn.

"Hey! I'm Reneé! Congrat for your Oscar!" She said friendly. "Thank you! And I know who you are, I love your songs and movies!" Yn exclaimed back.

They talked for a little bit and Reneé finally asked the question. "Do you wanna go on a date with me?"

To her surprise, Yn said yes. That was the beginning.

"Bebe, are you ready?" Reneé shouted from downstairs, waiting for you. "Yeah, I just need to take my purse!" You shouted back, hurrying to not be late.

Reneé have been invited to one of Reneé's friend's parties and you were her plus one.

"Okay I'm there. Do I look good?" You asked, doing a little swirl. "You look gorgeous. Come on."

After about 12 minutes, you arrived at the party. Even tho you were outside, you could smell the weed, the alcohol and the sweats. Disgusting.

"Reneé, I heard one of my friends is here, can I go find him?" "Yeah, I'll go see mines", she said, kissing
your lips.

Y'all part ways and you went to see Joshua. "Hey Josh! It's been a while!" You dapped him up. "Yn! Yeah definitely!"

30 minutes later

"Everyone, if you want to play truth and dare, it's in the living room!" Someone screamed. "Wanna go play?" Joshua asked. "I don't know, I have a bad feeling about it", you hesitated. "Oh, come on. Please." "Ugh, okay..." you gave up.

You made your way to the living room and sat next to Joshua. Reneé was there too, across from you. Someone spun the bootle and it landed on Aya, some random girl.

"Truth or dare?" "Dare." "Okay, I dare you to take 5 shots in a row." Someone dared. They brought five little cups and lined them up in front of her.

Everyone started cheering and screaming, as she drank down the alcohol.

Someone spun the bottle again and this time it landed on Reneé. "Reneé truth or dare?"

"Truth-" "Oh seriously, don't be boring!" "Okay, okay, dare." She rolled her eyes. "I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the circle."

She looked at her friends hesitantly and got up. She made your way to you and sat on your lap. You sighed in relief and began kissing her.

After you pulled out, you looked behind her and her friends looked disappointed. What was that all about?

20 minutes later

YN'S POV

I don't know why, but this bad feeling was still there. Like I know something bad is going to happen tonight.

As I walked to the bathroom, I heard 3 different loud voices coming from a bedroom. One of them was Reneé's.

It got the best of me and eavesdropped. They were talking about money...and a bet.....and they mentioned my name. The fuck?

"Reneé, you want the money or not?! We made a bet for 600$! And you were supposed to break up with her after the first two months!" One of the girl said.

"But I can't...I can't do this to Yn...I don't have any feelings, but you know. I'll feel bad after that." Reneé sighed.

Is she serious? Tears builded up in my eyes as I continued to listen. "Well you shouldn't because you made the bet! Come on, don't be a loser!" The other girl urged.

Now, tears were flowing down my face.

"Okay, I'll do it." Reneé sighed. "And be aggressive, and embarrass her." One instructed. "No! It'll just hurt her more!" "Well that's kinda the point of the bet so...I'll add 145$ if you do it-"

I accidentally sobbed, loudly enough for them to hear me.

Reneé jogged to the door to see who it was. I didn't get enough time to walk away and she saw me. "Yn....wait- please let me explain."

And she had the fucking audacity-

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? RENEÉ YOU ARE SO FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD, WHAT THE FUCK. YOU WERE MY FIRST LOVE, I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING! YOU PLAYED ME, YOU LIED TO ME, YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME! AND THIS WAS ALL A LIE JUST FOR SOME FUCKING DOLLARS!"  I screamed at her, my pain turning into anger.

"Yn- please..." She didn't get to finish her sentence because I stormed off, people all looking at me.

As I came outside, it finally hit me. I was a bet. A fucking bet. It wasn't real. The love wasn't real. None of this was real...

I called a taxi and luckily for me there was one nearby. When I arrived home, I directly went to my room and slid down the wall.

And cried.

I just cried, cried, cried.

The words were repeated in my mind over and over again.

"Yn was a bet"..."be aggressive"..."embarrass her"...

I want to disappear. To be swallowed by the ground. To be dead.

~~~~

First like angst-ish chapter!

Hope you liked it!

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌