Jealous (R.G.)

2nd one of Reginaaaaa

But y'all do you prefer Regina or Reneé imagines?

Don't forget to vote and enjoy! 😊

~~~~

Yesterday, Regina and I got in a stupid fight about a thing that I don't even remember.

She was clearly pissed at me and didn't want to talk to me soon.

Whatever. 

I enter the classroom and sit beside her. "Ready to talk yet?" I ask. She just rolls her eyes and goes on her phone.

"Let see how it goes", I mumble.

15 minutes later

"Okay class, pair up with a partner!" Mlle Norbury orders, clapping her hands. I look around and made eye contact with Cady.

She smiles softly at me and makes her way towards me. "Hey Yn, wanna pair up together?" She asked enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I mean I don't have a partner-" "She has a partner." Regina interrupts me, pulling my waist and making me sit on her lap.

"Now get lost Cady!" "Oh, but I thought- okay, I'll just go with Janis", she stutters as I show her an apologetic smile.

I see Regina smirks as Cady walks away.

"So we're not mad anymore?" I tease with a cocky smile. "Oh, shut up! And I'm still mad", she says, wrapping her arms tighter around my waist.

"Okay, then I'll go with Cady instead", I say, beginning to get up. "NO- I'm mean no. I'm not mad anymore." She forces a smile.

"That's what I thought." I say before pressing my lips into hers. "No need to be jealous huh? I'm yours and only yours ." I assure.

"I wasn't jealous!" She denies. "Yeah that must be it.."

~~~~

If you like Regina more leave request for Regina plzz!

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌