Dream (R.G.&R.R.)

Heyyy, this was a request, I hope you like it! (Sorry for the wait tho 😭 Ily girl ❤️)

Don't forget to vote and enjoy! 😊

⚠️ SMUT WARNING⚠️

~~~~

3RD PERSON POV

"What a good girl, cumming for me again. I can't believe you got jealous of Aaron and I. You know he's  only my classmate." Regina chuckled, kissing Y/n's lips in hopes that it'll keep her quiet.

"I-I'm sorry Regina." Y/n whimpered, her hair sticking to her face even worse than before.
She felt Regina's speed change, this time it was quick, hard and sloppy.

She felt her insides pulsing in pain from the incredibly fast pace of Regina pounding into her.
"Baby, babe please slow down!" Y/n cried out while clawing Regina's back.

"That's right. Carve your name into my back so you don't accuse me of fucking my classmate." Regina spat, gripping Y/n's throat, pounding into her at a bruising pace."A-ahhh. Regina stop!" She screamed, her body trembling beneath her.

"You know your words mean nothing to me when I'm deep inside of you. But go on. Call the safe word. Scream it. But know this, that means you can't take this shit." Regina said into her ear, gently biting down on her earlobe before dragging the gentle bites down her neck where she created dark hickeys.
It was enough to drive Y/n mad.

"I swear. Regina please. I'm sorry. I-I'm so sorry.
Just p-please slow down." Finally the tears broke away from her eyes and eventually began pooling up on her cheeks.

"Call the safe word. Go on Y/n."
Regina drilled into her faster, her body was tired, too tired to fight Regina off. Her body ached but soon it turned into pleasure.

YN'S POV

I was about to cum when I woke up with a sudden jolt. I looked around as I wipe the sweat off my forehead and neck. I was in Reneé and I's bedroom. But how? This dream felt so real. But now I felt horny.

And the worst is that it wasn't even Reneé. Well it was her, but in Regina. Is this considered cheating?

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my things and went down to the kitchen. Reneé was there, swaying her hips around as she cooked some breakfast.

"Like what you see?" Reneé asked me cockily, catching me staring. "I don't know what you're talking about", I played dumb, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Did you sleep good? Did you like your dream?" I choked up on my own saliva and my face reddened. "What...?" "Don't play dumb, I heard you bebe", she smirked.

I just stared at the floor, too embarrassed to look at her in the eyes. "You want to recreate it?" She asked, already kissing my neck.

I nodded shyly and moved my head to give her more access. She sucked on my skin, giving me dark hickeys.

Her hands roamed around my body, landing on my ass. "Please.." I moaned as she squeezed it. Her lips came back up to my lips and she kissed them softly.

"Later, okay?" She said, returning back to cooking. "Are you serious?! You can't leave me there!" I protested.

"Well look what I just did", she responded with a smug expression on her face. "Come on, help me cook", she ordered like she didn't make me all worked up.

~~~~

Didn't know how to end it 😭

And sorry this is short, I'll post more smut.

Hope you enjoyed!

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌