Chapter One - The Stakeout

It’s late one night and our three heroes are out, once again on the lookout for one of the biggest villain in the city. “I’m tired..” A brown haired boy sighed.
“Shut up Tubbo! We gotta catch this guy.” A louder, blonde haired boy replied.
“We don’t even know what he looks like, Toms!” Tubbo shouted.
“It’s Innit to you, prick!” Innit yelled back.
“If you both keep shouting, we’ll get caught.” A taller, masked boy said.
“Oh shut it Ranboo.” Innit hissed. “You’re only here for lookout and bait.” Ranboo rolled their eyes.
“Yeah yeah. But I’m just as important as you and Tubbo are to this mission.” Ranboo replied.
“Bait isn’t important.”
“Then I’ll just go!” Ranboo stood up, walking off.
“No wait don’t go!” Innit shouted in a hurry, grabbing Ranboo. “You’re important to this mission! You can’t leave!”
“Didn’t you just say-” Tubbo started.
“Shut up.” Innit spat. “He’s important.”

The night dragged on, and there was no sign of the villain. Ranboo was tired, Tommy refused to leave, and Tubbo had fallen asleep. “Let’s just give up.” Ranboo groaned.
“No! They’re bound to be here!” Innit said desperately.
“Thomas!” Mark shouted. “We’re tired. I’m exhausted, Toby is passed out asleep, and you’re overworking yourself. This villain hasn’t done anything for the past week. Take a break.” Tommy sighed.
“Fine. We’ll take a break. I’ll carry Toby home.” Tommy groaned, picking up Toby.
“Okay good. See you later Toms.” Mark waved.
“See ya later.” Tommy ran off with Toby, and Mark walked off.

The very next day, Mark woke up to at least twenty missed calls from Tommy. He sighed and called back. “MARK YOU TALL BASTARD HE DID SOMETHING RIGHT AFTER WE LEFT!!!” Tommy screamed.
“... good morning to you too.” Mark tiredly said, holding the phone away from his ears to avoid going deaf.
“TURN ON THE NEWS DAMMIT SEE WHAT YOU MADE US MISS” Tommy continued to scream.
“Yeah yeah whatever. Could you stop screaming though? I just woke up.” Mark sat up, turning on his TV.
“Sorry sorry.” Tommy said, no longer screaming.
“Now which news channel?”
“Any of them really.”
“Alright.” Mark switched to the first news channel they found. The villain did in fact do something. They had stolen some odd things for sure.
“It’s so confusing though. A bunch of needles and random liquids and medicines disappeared from like all the hospitals around the city. What the fuck is up with that?” Tommy asked.
“No clue. But we should probably think of something to do about it.” Mark turned off his TV.
“We should. Wake up your little boyfriend and start planning tall bitch.” Right before Mark could say anything in return, Tommy hung up.