1.6

" I'm exhausted!"  Khun said as he threw himself on the bed. "Geez, why there's a lot to learn?"  Khun and Bam had a conversation about the test and Rak while Erie was cutting some apples.

Their chat was cut by a knock in the door. Bam opened the door to reveal Shibisu, Hatz and Shiori. "Shiori, Shibisu and swordman?" Erie said as she put the knife aside.

"Sorry for bothering you like this but....
Can you become our friends?" the three of them pulled papers out. while they were confused Erie signed Shiori's paper.

once they explained everything Khun said. "Making ten friends in one week or less. Scout class has a worried homework"  Erie continue to cut apples, Shiori was sitting next to her.

"So you want to be friends with us?  No I'll pass." Khun said. "why? I thought your hobby is making friends?"
Khun crossed his arms.

"Who told you that?"  Shibisu immediately replied. "The alligator"  Khun cursed under his breath.
He sighed and rubbed his neck while saying.

"From the start you're in the same team with the person who stole the Black March from Bam, what makes you think we're willing to help you?"

"What happened did not bode well, this is not the path of a warrior who apologized. Also the teams have been disbanded since the Crown game so I prefer not to be involved with her anymore."

Khun smiled sarcastically. "Now you're saying that you're not in the team with her there's nothing to lose, do you not want to be in the same team with her?

Is that warrior path? Getting ride of your teammate that easily, that thing is shameful."

"As a warrior, I only speak for what is right. What about you, a man who decorates his ears with earrings like girls? This is shameful." Hatz argued back. Shibisu was trying to calm them down.

"Mocking other people's point of view is childish, Khun." Erie said as she handed Shiori an Swan-shaped apple dish.
"I also believe male can wear earrings, as for your request. Aren't you supposed to introduce yourself properly? once we introduce each other we can decide whether to sign these paper or not."

Shiori showed bam the swan-shaped apple while Erie was smiling sending a daggers. Khun coughed as he said.
"Introducing myself? well, I'm Khun, the son of one of the greatest family.

Well, in short I am from the upper class, should I say that I am from the nobility?"He was proud of himWe asked you to introduce yourself, not your father. How about introducing yourself without telling useless stories self but someone didn't care.

"We asked you to introduce yourself, not your father. How about introducing yourself without telling useless" Khun got irritated, he stode up as he was about to fight Hatz.

"what about you Hatz? Care to introduce yourself." Erie said.
"My name is Hatz, I matured at the age of eighteen because of my father's guidance. All thanks to him, I grew up loving swords and learned the path of a warrior."

And again Khun mocked him. "Warrior path, warrior path. why do you repeat these words so much, you villager"
And again they began to fight.

Erie chuckled making all of them look at her, once they looked at her she said  with dark aura around  her"Nothing just I was wondering whether you'd stop to let me introduce myself."