O Re Piyaa..

Sunaina feels frustrated by the growing closeness of Shubman and Ishan. She throws a vase on floor in anger which shatters into pieces.

Her husband Mohit, enters the room after hearing the crash of vase. He pulls Sunaina away from the shattered pieces of glass.

Mohit: Sunaina!! Paagal ho gayi ho kya. Yeh sab kya hai? (Sunaina!! Have you gone mad. What is all this?)

Sunaina bends to pick a piece of glass and says, "Yeh sab humaare bikharte sapne, aur who tukda humara raaz, aur yeh tukda humaare toota waada hai." (These aur breaking dreams, and that piece is our secret and this, this one is our broken promise.)

Mohit harshly grabs her arm and tells her to lower her voice as someone can hear them in the corridor.

Mohit: Kuch bikhra nahi hai. Sab humaare mutaabik hi toh ho raha hai. Tum bas dheeraj rakho. (Nothing has shattered. Everything is going according to us. You just be patient.)

Sunaina pulls her hand away, "Tumse yahi ummeed thi. Kamla ko boldo yeh sab saaf karde." (I only expected this much from you. Tell Kamla to clean all this.)

Next morning

Keart is looking around the house for someone with a bowl in her hand. Sunaina spots her hastly looking around and asks her what she's looking for to which Keart replies, "Shubman. Abhi yahin tha pata nahi kahan gaya?" (Shubman. He was just here. Idk where he disappeared.)

Keart: KAMLA!! Shubman kahan hai? (KAMLA!! Where is Shubman?)

Kamla: Maalkin woh toh baahar gaye jab aap rasoi gayi. (Mistress he went out when you went in the kitchen.)

Keart: Yeh ladka bhi naa! Aane do ise ab (This boy! Let him come back now.)

Meanwhile Sunaina stands their gritting her teeth because she very well knows where did Shubman go.

At the Kishan Sadan

The courtyard is filled with the sound of music and thaaps of table as Pranav recites the taals. Many young girls clad in pastel cholis dancing on the taal gracefully as Suchitra taught them different mudras. But what enchanted Shubman and stopped time for him was....Ishan, dancing between the maidens. His feet tapping at the taals as he effortlessly performed kathak with the utmost grace and softness. The sun rays hitting him made him appear absolutely ethereal in his powder blue kurta and pearl studs. The sound from his ghungroo and his laughs were melody to Shubman's ears. He stood behind the pillars and watched with starry eyes as if he has seen God itself.

He was snapped out of his daze when Mayank snapped in front of his eyes. Shubman's eyes moved from his rose to the thorn attached with it- Mayank. Mayank saw the annoyance in Shubman's eyes by his interruption.

Mayank was never someone who could be easily intimidated but one glare from Shubman was enough to make him stutter.

Mayank: Wo-woh aap itne-itne der se yahan khade the toh maine socha ki- (Uh- yo-you were standing here for so long, I thought-)

Before he could complete his line, Suchitra called both of them over. They immediately went over and took her blessings. Suchitra moved on to teach her students again and pulled Mayank in too.

Meanwhile Shubman spotted Ishan drinking water in a corner. He went over to him and tried to hold the glass saying, "Main pila doon?"(May I help you drink?) Ishan pulled his glass away because he knew Shubman would end up spilling the water on him.

Ishan: Tum itni jaldi uth gaye? (You woke up so early?)

Shubman: Kyun? (Why?)

Ishan: Mujhe laga London ki ghadi ke kaante par chalte hoge tum. (I thought you function according to the London clock.)

Shubman: Kya karoon Kolkata ka rang badi jaldi chadh jaata hai. (What do I do. The colours of Kolkata spread over me so fast.)

Ishan: Accha ji (Right)

Shubman: Waise kaafi accha naach lete ho. (Anyways you dance pretty well.)

Ishan: Woh toh mere khoon mein hai (That's in my blood.)

Shubman: Mujhe bhi sikhaaoge?(Teach me too?)*wiggles eyebrows*

Ishan bursts out laughing, "Tum kathak seekhoge? Soch lo..." (You want to learn Kathak? Think again...)

Shubman accepts the challenge, "Ab toh main seekhunga aur tum mujhe sikhaaoge." (Now I will learn for sure and you will teach me.)

Ishan finally gives in and tries teaching Shubman few moves. The next hour is filled with Shubman failing miserably as Ishan laughs at him. Shubman finally gives up and accepts that he can never capture the elegant movement of Kathak in his stiff, inflexible body. Ishan just assures him that Kathak is just not made for him. As they were talking a maid comes in the courtyard and informs Shubman that everyone is waiting for him and also tells Ishan that Keart has asked him to come in evening to help in the preparations of Holi.

.

.

.

.

I am sorry its a rlly short chapter but I wanted to update. Also sorry for inconsistent late updates as i am trying to accommodate to my new routine. Hope you liked this new chapter. Make sure to vote it up if you did. Lots of love and kisses :)