Nainowaale ne...

Like every morning Shubman reached the doors of Kishan bunglow and directly ran to the courtyard to witness his Ishan dancing. The view makes his day and a wide smile plays on his face as his eyes are stuck on his boy effortlessly spinning and dancing between other dancers. His laughter fills the courtyard enchanting everyone's hearts. If Shubman could, he would like the time to freeze at this moment.

Mayank watches Shubman from a distance. He has seen this expression very well on someone. Shubman resembled him very well. He blamed it on the Gill genes.

Flashback

Mihir, the son of Sunaina and Mohit Gill committed the most beautiful sin according to the society- love. He fell in love with Keshav, brother of Mayank. Mayank with his parents and brother used to lead a happy life. His family had a bakery business.

Everyday Mihir used to come at Mayank's place to meet Keshav. They would talk for hours everyday. Mihir brought Keshav fresh flowers every morning. Keshav had a profuse love for classical music and his flute. Mihir would sit with him, looking at him like Lord Krishn himself was playing the melody of love.

Mayank loved his Mihir bhaiya because he made his brother the most happiest. Mihir and Mayank would always tease Keshav together. One day, Mayank saw them both kissing behind their favourite peepal tree and they explained to him how love is beyond bodies and a connection of soul...they explained him that they love each other. Mayank was just eight, not old enough to understand such great words but the only thing he understood was love is supposed to make you happy and give you the warmth and support..and that's why he happily accepted them.

Until that dreadful evening....the evening that snatched everything from him.

Flashback ends

When Mayank met Ishan, he thought he met Keshav again. When he heard Ishan talk about Shubman with so much love, adoratation and hope he believed he met Keshav again. The day he saw Ishan in Shubman's arm, he saw Keshav and Mihir again embraced in their dance of love. And today he saw his Mihir bhaiya again. With subtle smile and teary eyes he just kept looking at Shubman...until someone snap in front of his eyes which broke his daze.

Shubman: Oyee, ghoor kyun raha hai? (Oyee, why are you staring at me?)

Ishan lightly slapped Shubman's arm and said, "Bada hai tumse Shubi." (He is older than you Shubi!)

Mayank blinked away his tears and replied, "Bada bhi hoon aur zyada samajhdaar bhi." (Older and smarter too.)

Shubman felt uncomfortable with Mayank's gaze. He looked like he could see right through Shubman's soul which undeniably scared Shubman a bit but he won't accept it.

Shubman gives a fake polite smile and spoke in a fake sweet voice, "toh bhaiya aap mujhe ghoor kyun rahe the?" (so brother would you like to enlighten me, why were you staring at me?)

Mayank: Tum Ishan ko ghoor sakte ho toh main tumhe kyun nahi. (You can stare at Ishan, but I can't stare at you.)

Shubman choked on his spit at that comment. Mayank just smirked knowing he finally won against Shubman.

Suddenly someone from behind covered Shubman's eyes with their hand.

Shubman: KAUN HAI YEH BADTAMEEZ?! (WHO IS THIS MORON?!)

(???): Saale main hoon. (Idiot its me)

.

.

.

.

.

A tiny double update to give hints. Guess the writer in me woke up today. Hope you guys loved this and guess who has finally arrived in the plot. Love all my delookies xoxoxoxo

Updates phir bhi slow rahenge. Sorry for that. Yeh update to make up for it :)