Tu Aake Dhoondh Mujhe

Hey this is your author speaking...

I know this is a very late update but I was rlly rlly rlly busy these past few weeks. Humka seriously maaf kardein saahib. Also this is a very teeny-tiny update because I'm trying to get my rhythm back but tell me if you like it. Also do comment cuz I obvio love those and bohot bakwaas karli now lets get back to the plot.

LIGHTS.CAMERA.ACTION

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suchitra yelled, "ISHAN NEECHE AA!! KEART AAYI HAI...ZARURI HAI" (ISHAN COME DOWN!! KEART HAS COME TO MEET YOU....IT'S IMPORTANT)

Abhishek just facepalmed and said, "Ab kya kar diya iss ladke ne." (What did this boy do now.)

The three of them ran downstairs to see what happened only to find a tear stricken Keart on their doorstep. As soon as she saw Ishan she rushed to him and held him by shoulders and begged while crying, "Ishan dekh na beta. Shubman darwaaza khol hi nahi raha. Hum kabse pukaar rahe hain jawaab bhi nahi de raha." (Ishan see Shubman isn't even opening the door. He's not even answering our calls.) She was crying as if the last thread of her son's life was tied to Ishan. Suchitra tried to console her while Ishan didn't wait for a second and ran bare foot to the Gill mansion, with Abhishek and Mayank following him behind.

Last time Ishan ran the same way only to lose his Shubman for 10 years. But this time he wont lose his Shubman, his twinflame or he might fade away with him in the same fire of longing. He reached the Gill mansion stumbling and ran straight to the stairs but he was pushed back by Mohit.

Mohit said in a venomous tone, "Tumhe samajh nahi aata abhi Shubman kisi se nahi milna chahta." (Don't you understand Shubman doesn't want to see anyone.)

At this moment, Ishan only saw red. He replied in the same tone, "Mere raaste se hatt jaiyiye kaka. Warna main bhool jaunga ki aap kon hai." (Get out of my way uncle or I will forget who you are.)

Mohit grabbed him by collar and hissed, "Zabaan zyada nahi chal rahi teri chokre...yaad dila doon tujhe tu humari paon.." (Isnt your mouth working overtime buy...should I remind you that your place is in our feet...) He was interrupted by Lakhwinder Gill.

"Kya chal raha hai wahan!!" (What is happening there!!)

Mohit immediately left Ishan's collar and said, "Kuch nahi bhaiya" (Nothing, brother)

And Ishan pushed him aside and went forward towards Shubman's room. He saw Shubman's daadi who immediately joined her hands facing Ishan.
She said, "Beta aajtak Shubi ne teri ek baat naa taali. Bol na isse darwaaza kholde." (Son, Shubi has never crossed anything you said. Please tell him to open the door.)

Ishan held her hands and gestured her not to beg like this while she called him like her grandson.

Abhishek and Mayank reached the Gill mansion but as he crossed the doorstep, he turned to see Mayank stopping right there glaring at someone. Mayank saw Mohit, the reason he lost his own family. That bloody monster who destroyed 5 lives that one evening. He gestured Abhishek to go ahead without him. Abhishek didn't understand the reason but right now he didn't have time for questions. He went upstairs and saw Daadi begging to Ishan to make Shubman open the door.

He said, "Hum sab ko neeche chalna chahiye....ho sakta hai Shub abhi humse nahi milna chahta hai." (We all should go downstairs..maybe Shub doesn't want to see us right now)

Sunaina said with a scrunched up face, "Woh iske liye darwaaza khol sakta hai par humaare liye nahi." (He can open the door for HIM but not for us.)

Ishan said in a firm tone, "Toh khulwa lijiye khud." (Then do it yourself.)

Daadi ushered Sunaina to go to the living room along with everyone else. While Ishan went to Shubman's door and knocked gently.

He spoke a bit loudly, "Shubi dekho main aaya hoon..tumse milne." (Shubi see, I've come...to meet you)

He got no answer back which made him more anxious. He started knocking more incessantly as tears streamed down his face. He fell in front of the door begging for Shubman to open the door.

"SHUB..DARWAAZA KHOLO..darwaaza kholo na Shubi. Kitne khuddar ho pehle 10 saal mujhe itna intezaar karaaya. Agar ab mujhe aur intezaar karaaya..toh phir zindagi bhar tum mera intezaar karte rahoge. Darwaza kholdo.." (SHUB..OPEN THE DOOR...please open the door Shubi. How selfish you are. First you made me wait 10 years and if you make me wait now..then you will have to wait for me for your entire lifetime..i beg you please open the door.)

He didn't realize when the door opened and he was clutched in a pair of arms. But he couldn't stop crying as he clinged to the person holding him and nuzzled his face in their neck as the person gently lifted him up and carried him inside the room.

Shubman's POV

Shubman drowned in wine broke all his wine bottles, his music tapes, his whiskey bottles basically everything that Ishan hated. Ishan hated the smell of whiskey and wine. He hated the loud English music. His eyes fell upon the mirror placed in his room. He moved towards it and slowly traced his face. Did Ishan hate him to? He pushed the mirror of the table as it shattered into pieces which still reflected his reflection.

No matter how much Ishan hated him in that moment and pushed Shubman away like the mirror, his shattered heart would still carry Shubman in its pieces just like the mirror.

Ishan always said that the moon carried heart's desires and the new rays of sunshine bring the hope that the desires would be fulfilled. Shubman eventually passed out in the balcony. His slumber was broken by sun's first rays, hope? The banging on his door started, he heard all his family begging, ordering and requesting him to open the door but his heart searched for only one voice. Will he come?

An hour later, he finally heard the voice calling out his name. But he can't give in soon. He lost his resolution when he heard Ishan utter those dreadful words and he opened the door finally. He embraced Ishan in his arms and felt Ishan grab his shirt like his life depended on Shubman. Shubman heart broke seeing Ishan in such state as he lifted Ishan up to carry him to his room.

.

.

.

.

.

Bola tha chota update hai par hope you liked it. Ab hoga bada dramatic story yahan se. Also I was bored of seeing the soft vulnerable Ishan toh pyaar ke liye thoda kalesh apna strong baby bhi karega. Did you like his new side.

Comments barsaaoge along with votes toh shayad lamba update aaye ;)

Readers be like: Yeh koi tareeka hai bheekh maangne ka.

Accha lots of love, hugs and kisses to everyone..xoxoxo