Prologue

An- as yall know from reading a few of my other books my name is Kimora and I'm from NewOrleans, Louisiana.

Or as most people would call, NOLA 😭.

Being that I'm from New Orleans, i usually write about teens because I am one and I feel that my books with grown people would be childish.

But I pushed that aside and now I will present to you, my first grown up book based on Kingvon, Aswell as a Pretty New Orleans Girl.

Ayee yuppp it's finna get ghettooo. Lmk inna comments if you need to understand/know any of the slangs used in my books.

This is a quick, short story.

NOW ! onto the story.

STREET RUNNER

PRESENTS ' LOVE'

KAE'DYN BRIELLE' LOVE

These mixed signals, mixed signals, they're killing me

" Bro, he's so confusing. I don't know if he want me or if I'm too young." Kae'Dyn huffed staring at the people around her.

I don't know what you want, but I know what I need

" Love lil ass prolly think ion fuck with ha' ion want ha I need ha ass." Dayvon slouched in his seat staring at his twin. Durk.

The goodbyes, the hellos, the "I need you, no I don't"

" Please, leave me alone. You have a girlfriend Dayvon." Kae'Dyn smacked her teeth attempting to the close the door.

Dayvon pushed the door opened. " Brielle stop fuckin playin wimmie li folks I'll shoot yo ass. Say I won't." He tightened his grip on her neck.

Kae'Dyn smacked her teeth. " You so aggravating Daquan." She spoke softly before he pulled her into a kiss.

" She spoke softly before he pulled her into a kiss

STREET RUNNER

PRESENTS ' VON '

DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT

Every time I start to close the door, you knock and I let you in

" Please, Pea Ian mean to do it mama. Forgive me please." He knocked on the door for the fifth time.

Kae'Dyn sighed. " How you ain't mean to do it? Leave please." She talked louder at the door. She turned around turning the music louder.

" Pea, lemme explain please ma? Just open the doe'." He sniffed sitting on the floor infront of her Bedroom door.

He huffed hearing the music getting louder before he heard his song playing in the background. The door opened and he stood up walking inside.

Loving you is my greatest sin

" I love you Princess Pea." Dayvon chuckled kissing her forehead watching as she slept peacefully.

Loving you is my greatest sin

" I swear. I would hate life if I never met you. I love you the most Dayvon." Kae'Dyn giggled kissing his lips as they laid in the sand together.

Loving you is my greatest sin

" Iah do anything for ha." He shrugged.

" I'll do whatever for you too baby. Up that bitch on any one. Just fa you." She smirked.

STREET RUNNER

Street runner, gotta stop running sometimes (yeah)
I'm in your city tonight (yeah)
And these lights (these lights), make me feel so inspired (yeah)

MS. KIMORA OUTTTTT