#009

"Loving you is my greatest sin "

↳ Von, Grandson,V.Roy.

Chicago, IL
Friday|| Block.

"Nah gang, yo ass messin' with 14 year old and shit." Gleesh laughed looking at the picture of him and Kae'Dyn that he had previously posted on Instagram.

He had posted her to a love song, Durks at that, Denied in the UK.

"So you choose her over any bitch?" Louie said and Von looked quickly.

"Duh man, Kae'Dyn my bitch, and my wife ion want nobody else. But her." He shrugged running his tongue over his bottom lip.

"So if bad bitches walked in hea' you wouldn't even look at one of em?" Gleesh said and Von laughed.

"Aigh' Ian say allat na. If they got bad bitches why wouldn't I look at em?" He mugged Gleesh.

"Stop tryna provoke him to cheat on my best friend." Booka mugged them, Von looked up at him and laughed.

"My bitch not yo best friend. Stop callin' ha that shit." He spat

"Exactly, that's my bestie. She was just on the phone wimmie last night." Muwop pushed booka down making him hit Missharoon.

"Damn, Watch where the fuck yall going gang." She mugged them pulling up her sweats.

Von looked up at her, he liked what he seen and he couldn't lie and say he didn't miss her. Even after all the delusional shit she did, like trying to fight Kae'Dyn and throwing shots at her over at over he still missed her. Nobody couldn't say she wasn't pretty in the face cause she definitely was.

She turned to Von, a slight mug on her face while she looked at him before she licked her lips. "Fuck you in my face for." She asked, the attitude clearly in her voice.

"Bitch who the fuck yo ass think you talkin' ta? I look at what the fuck I won't." He returned the mug, deepening it.

She was reminding him why he liked her in the first place. Von ain't like hoes who would be scared of him and let him boss them around. He liked bitches who would talk back, show that they wasn't scared of him even though they was.

"Von, Ian gonna fuss with you. Leave me alone."
She shrugged walking past him bumping him on purpose.

"Good, iah call my bitch to whoop yo ass right na." He said and Asian turned around.