#012

"Loving you is my greatest sin "

↳ Love, KaeKae.

New Orleans, LA
Sunday || MUA.

"You look so cute boo." Daisy, her hairstyle spoke softly as she touched up her fluffy and dramatic-ish edges trying not to get in the way of the Makeup Artist.

"Thank you." Kae'Dyn mumbled softly not wanting to move as much.

"You don't do makeup often huh?" Ash spoke, Kae'Dyn nodded her head feeling the cold spritz of the setting spray take over her face making her smile a bit.

"You look so pretty with makeup, I love this look on you." She heard making her look up she nodded.

"Did you have fun at prom yesterday?" Ash asked.

"Yess, it was so much fun man. Yall know I was rollin' my baby mad at me doe' he hurtin' my heart." She laughed her new thick Nola accent laced throughout her small voice.

"You think people ever get tired of yall voice." Daisy read from the TikTok live. They all looked at Kae'Dyn. "I mean, I never cared that's just me tho." She replied feeling the orange-ish light beam on her face she knew what time it was.

"you can have my sonnnnuhhhh." Was heard from the Phone as the flash was brought close up to her face, she smile softly her hazel eyes popping.

"Man no, we posed to play that hot shit." Daisy smacked her lips, taking the phone she went to her music playlist scrolling for a while before a song came.

"VON huh what" Could he heard loudly booming through the speakers. The way Kae'Dyns smile increased made them smile as well. "Aww." Ash cooed.

"I gotta drop onnis' flexin nigga."Ash hyped her up as she recording Kae'Dyn's makeup, Hair and nails all in one.

"Watchu gotta tell em boo?" Daisy spoke up lowering the music a little.

"Book yo full service with my girls, DaisyD, Ashyy and Beauty. Getcho' hair done, nails done, makeup done. Eyelashes and Even Feeet! Let's go. Book now ladies and What it Means to be King streaming on all Platforms,Mwah." She blew kisses at the phones before the video was ended.

" She blew kisses at the phones before the video was ended