#013

↳ Love, KaeKae

↳ Love, KaeKae.

Brookhaven, GA
Monday || Her House.

"If you think I care. I don't." Kae'Dyn huffed lowly allowing her tears to flood her cheeks.

"Kae'Dyn baby, stop crying you to pretty for allat." India wiped her tears looking down at her stomach then looking back at Kae'Dyn's.

"Atleast yall in this..." Kamila took a moment pointing at both of their stomachs. "together."

"Kamila ain't nobody tryna hear all that. I'm pregnant and it's not even early pregnancy I should've knew it when it was hard to get out my bed." Kae'Dyn felt herself getting hot.

Kae'Dyn slid her shirt off flicking the fan on as she took a seat infront the mirror sitting criss cross as she bit into the quesadilla.

"Folks ass inna back looking big as hell." She heard a familiar voice making her turn her head she seen Kamila on her iPad as she was in a FaceTime call.

All three of the girls was in the camera. "Uncle Von! Teetee's have baby's." Grandbabii ran to the camera smiling as he laid across Kae'Dyn's legs waiting for her to feed him.

"Here." She dipped it into the hot sauce, ranch mixture before she put it near his mouth waiting for him to bite. Once he did she took a bite herself.

"She got him eating off her she prolly be eating di-Stop playing with her." Von cut off booka as he watched her with a smile.

"Watchu mean lilfoenem. India pregnant? Damn Durk don't know how to pull out." He laughed uncontrollably.

"You can't eitha' I know you see Kae'Dyn big ass inna back. Her belly expanding every bite she take and she getting outta' breath while eating." Durk said making Von stop laughing but he did.

"Say what." He straight faced the camera.

"Durk stop calling my wife big. That's not even funny nomore." India slowly reached over kissing Kae'Dyn as she pouted.

"Exactly. Aint nothing bigger than your eyes." Kae'Dyn crossed her arms over her shoulder.

"And his dick." India blurted out making everybody laugh.

"Yall are weird." Antonio chewed side eyeing the camera as he leaned his head on Kae'Dyn's arm wrapping one of his arms around hers.

"Yeah what my baby said. They so sixty third. Especially yo uncle vine." Kae'Dyn nodded to her self giving him another piece and she bit another piece too.