#016

↳ Love, KaeKae

↳ Love, KaeKae.

Brookhaven, GA
Sunday || Kae'Dyn & Vons House.

Kae'Dyn sat on the couch, in the dark as she listened to the music.

She couldn't lie and say this was keeping her from going insane. She hadn't seen Von in a long time, even though he promised he'd be right back.

"Lying ass nigga" she thought licking her lips as she heard the door rattle. A evil grin appeared on her face as she clutched her gun.

She stood up standing infront of the door watching as he locked the door. Once it was locked she raised her gun to his forehead flicking the light on.

"Ka- Where the fuck you been at Dayvon." She titled her head taking the gun off safety. It didn't have no ammunition but she thought it was funny.

His smile tirned into a frown as he watched her do so. "Fuck is you doin' I just went to drop Delanyee' off at my mama house." He said fixing his frown as he watched her hand snake towards his neck.

She attempted to tight her grip but it wasn't nothing to him so he laughed. "Fuck so funny? I'll blow yo shit right now. On O." She yelled at him hitting him in his forehead with the gun.

"Stand up straight." She coached and he did placing his hands behind his back. "You sexy as shit. But you crazy ass fuck." He smirked making her hit him in his chest.

"I should pistol whip you." She yelled at him.

Von began laughing as he watched her. "Ma you can't pistol whip me with a fully." He kissed her lips.

"Shut the fuck up." She hit him once again with the gun before she flipped the switch taking off running into the darkness.

"lil folks nem crazy as shit." He smacked his lips flicking the lights on. He rubbing the blood from his forehead off before he went into his bedroom where he spotted her laying down watching something on her iPad.

"Wassup witchu mama." He asked as he laid next to her pulling her ontop of him.

"I want some dick." She nodded as she released his belt from his pants. He smirked and nodded as he brung her down to kiss him.

"Who you been fuckin'" She mumbled as she sniffed his dick before she nodded spitting on it she reached down.

Von raised his eyebrows at her bipolar-ness but he shrugged it off feeling the warmth of her mouth around his shaft. "Kae'Dyn." He whispered not wanting to moan.