#017

"Loving you is my greatest sin "

↳ Von, Grandson,V.Roy.

Atlanta, GA
Tuesday || Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

"When is she gon' wake up Man, come on Kae.. I love you you can't leave me mama." Von whispered running his fingers through Kae'Dyns natural brown-honeybrownish curls.

"I'm so sorry... Kae'Dyn why you jumped infront of me? Why you ain't let me take that shit mama.
Look at you."

"If you Die Kae'Dyn what we gon do without you? Ky and Princess. You can't leave us Kae'Dyn we yo family.. looka him sleeping on the sofa he miss his mommy." Von wiped a tear looking down at his son, Ky'Von.. who was only three years old.

"Ian been asleep inna week, ion even remember the last time I ate.. Its hard without you, im trying but im not as good as a parent as you. Kae'Dyn im never gon find nobody as perfect as you."

"You so fucking sexy, even like this ma. How you do it? You the best mama inna world, you can't leave them. We miss you. You got the whole world sad right now.. even Kris she on yo dick bad baby."

"You my queen baby you got my heart, I hate this for you. I wish this was me. I wish I could rewind allis shit. I would've never came in yo' life. I must be yo curse ma' this all my fault. I swear If I got the chance I woulda never holla'd at you."

"Booka just left, you been asleep for a month. You gon wake up? And have my last baby.. True and Von miss you. They just left from up here."

↳ Love, KaeKae

↳ Love, KaeKae.

While Von cried, and pour out his feelings.. going on his daily rants and reminiscing about all of their good memories. Kae'Dyn was stuck in a deep sleep, thinking about her memories.

In a deep uncomfortable state, not being able to move. The feeling of claustrophobia clouding her which kept her sleep to escape the overwhelming feeling.