#002

↳ Love, KaeKae

↳ Love, KaeKae.

Chicago, IL
Saturday || Sister House.

" Wake up Kaekae." Her sister, India spoke staring at her younger sister who was sprung out in the backseat.

The girls had been driving around the city of Chicago for what felt like hours since, Kae'Dyn had got off the plane with Half of her immediate things.

Her other stuff, such as her clothes and mirror heavy shit had been shipped to Chicago which India, had already set up her younger sisters room in the house she shared with her Boyfriend, Derrick. Known as Durk.

Kae'Dyn shifted in her sleep before her left eye opened she looked around seeing they were infront a beautiful modern styled house. " We here now?" Kae'Dyn looked up at India.

She responded with a nod, getting out the car she ran to unlock the door and she came back helping Kae'Dyn with her bags.

Kae'Dyn was quiet the whole time she brought bags from the car to her room. Because she needed time to process what was going on. She was new to this and she had just woken up so her mind was literally blank.

" Damn twin, folks just come in yo shit and don't speak ta yo ass ah nun." Dayvon smacked his teeth staring at the Lightskinned girl.

He found her attractive, he loved how she was mean and he read her as stuck up. He liked it but he didn't. The girl was sexy as fuck to him but he waved allat shit off when he seen the school uniform in her bag. Plus she had a baby face.

" Man Von, shut yo ugly ass up." Booka smacked his teeth he stared at the girl as she walked her booty move and he grinned looking at Memo.

" No." He cut his eye at him and Booka huffed.

" You was talking about me?" Kae'Dyn stood by the kitchen, her New Orleans Accent being loud to them as she held her hands on her hip with a slight mug attached to her face.

" Who?" Booka snapped his head and Kae'Dyn pointed at Von. Von nodded and she mugged him even harder.

" Ion even know you. Why you feel ta speak on me? Ion know nigga. Fuck outta hea'." She stuck her middle finger up at him as she walked closer to the living room.

"I'm sorry, hey to everyone else." She waved at everyone Except Dayvon. At first he didn't care cause she was just some young ass bitch but as he stared at her more he started to feel his heart flutter hearing her laugh, her voice everything was different about her.

She wasn't no average Chicago Hoe. She was pretty ass fuck. " I'd, give you my number but ion een' much kno if you onnat crazy shit. I'm only eighteen in TWELTH grade." She smiled her Pink braces glowing as the lipgloss on her lips glowed aswell.