#007

"Loving you is my greatest sin "

↳ Love, KaeKae.

Chicago, IL
Monday || Her House.

" I know that she feening, she scratching my back. I like how she screamingggg fuck ha and leave ha she feeninn." She sung lowly walking inside the house she seen the regular people she see everyday. They were always at her home, or they would be at somebody's else home.

She liked that about them, they always stuck together no matter what. The same as her and her bestfriend.

She smacked her teeth lowly, sliding her keys back into her red cardigan pocket she quickly closed and locked the door. " Good evening everyone." She waved walking into the kitchen.

She washed her hands before she opened the fridge grabbing a water, she downed it quickly grabbing strawberry yogurt closing the fridge back she threw the empty water bottle away. School had her tired, she just wanted to lay in her bed and take a quick nap.

" Forget her lil ass was still in school." Booka said turning everyone attention towards Kae'Dyn. She sent a mug towards his way fixing her face as she grabbed a plastic spoon from the drawer and close it back.

She was dressed in a white school shirt, as well as the uniform tie/bow that was a black and reddish plaid color. And her Red cardigan as well as the red, black white and pink plaided skirt that she had rolled up to be shorted.

Looking down at her feet she had on white socks with her Red Jordan 3s that she had brought when she was with Von in the mall. Looking up at her face, her eyebrows were waxed and they brought out her eye color more. Her natural eyelashes popped out because of the mascara she used, her face glowing and greasy as usual.

Her hair, she had and half up half down, 30 inches her curls had slightly fallen throughout the day but they were still there now. Her edges were still slicked and her lips were plumped and had a special glow to it. She had wore her plaid headband right over her head before you got to her edges just to complete her school girl look.

Her purse being a black Telfar purse she had gotten from her brother in law. Durk. " Girl shut up." She flicked him off walking into the living room she searched the room with her eyes finally spotting her iPad she slid the sprayground backpack off her back. Walking over to the couch where Dayvon was sleep at she grabbed her iPad.

Once she opened it there was an album full of of her pictures and Dayvon. She smiled then looked back at him sleeping uncomfortably. She hugged everyone in the room before she grabbed the backpack and walked towards her room.

" I hate school." She sighed placing the iPad onto her bed, she went into the bathroom placing her changing clothes on the toilet as she started to run her water.

" Put all my opps on t-shirts, come through like ah drive thru, Tooka was playin so he got fired too." She rapped lowly to the music that played from the loud Bluetooth mirrors.