#015

↳ Love, KaeKae

↳ Love, KaeKae.

Brookhaven, GA
Sunday || Grady Memorial Hospital.

A HUGE timeskip

"I'm so hungryyyyy, and this hurts so baddd." Kae'Dyn whined, gripping the handles of the hospital bed beside her while shooting a glare at her mother.

"Can you like at least sneak me a snack or something, pleaseeee."Kae'Dyn pleaded, her contraction now ending. "Kae'Dyn, ma, the doctor said you can't eat nothing lil foe-"

"Dayvon, it's been literally 5 hours since I've eaten, go get me a popsicle, talm bout some lil foenem." demanded, taking a deep breath.

"Kae-" Karmen stood up, shooing him out of the room just to satisfy the younger. Kae'Dyn and Dayvon had checked into the hospital 6 hours ago.

They had induced Kae'Dyn after a short hour of being there, which caused her crevice to start dilating and of course contractions.

Her contractions lasted about 80 seconds and were 3 minutes apart. She never thought that the contractions would actually hurt as bad at they do but as soon as the doctor came in asking if she wanted to have an epidural, she took no time to scream yes.

"Why is he being so annoying?" Kae'Dyn shook her head. She began scrunching up her face as another contraction started.

"Love...he's just trying to help, the doctor says that it's not recommended that you eat anything or it could possibly make the contractions worse."Taesha explained, feeling her daughter-in-law grip her hand tighter.

She groaned out in pain, gritting her teeth to keep from screaming. "Where is the epidural people?" She yelled out.

"I'm pretty sure they're coming honey. The anesthesiologist have to confirm that you're fine to get the epidural then they'll be up here. It's gonna be okay, just breathe. Do you wanna walk around and see if that helps?" Karmen asked, earning silence in return.

The only sound that could be heard was the steady heartbeat of the baby sounding throughout the room.

"OH- fuck yes, let's go walk." She painfully moaned, struggling to sit up in the bed.

Karmen and Taesha helped the younger get up and they walked out of the room together along with the IV pole strolling along with them.

"This is gonna help dilate you too." Dayvon mothers spoke up, holding Kae'Dyn's waist as they walked down the hallway.

They walked around for about 15 minutes before they ran into Von walking back to their room.

"Un un whada' hell y'all doing folks, Kaedyn ain' posed' to be walking around now is she?"Von asked, handing the popsicles and bag of chips to his mother.

"Yes, she's fine to walk around, the contractions were intense and it helped, calm down." Karmen said, a smile on her face., she found it so adoring how much he cared for her daughter.