#001

↳ Love, KaeKae

↳ Love, KaeKae.

New Orleans, LA
Thursday | School.

Kae'Dyn was a Senior in highschool. She was very smart and most of the time she was quiet when she wasn't around her friends. She hated not being around them because she always felt lonely.

Being the youngest to 8, well 7 siblings was hard. Kae'Dyn had four older brothers who was either never at the house or moved away from the house. She only had three sisters who one lived up in Chicago, she missed her sister dearly but she was scared to leave her home. The other one living in Atlanta.

Kae'Dyn was an Triplet, she had and twin brother and a twin sister. Her twin brother, had died due to gun violence. He risked his life to protect Kae'Dyn, Kamila and Karmen. His two twin sisters and his mother who he adored the most.

When Karmelo died, it really hurt his family. He was the star of the family. He always protected them no matter what and made sure they was good all the time.

Karmen, their mother had fallen sick due to how much she stopped eating as a coping mechanism. As much as she tried to get better she couldn't.

Just as much as it Hurt, Karmen it did as well to Kamila. Their twin sister, which is why she was living with her grandma at the time. Right after Karmelo died, Their grandpa died. The triplets were closer to him than any other person in their family.

Kamila spent time helping her grandma, she couldn't deal with her dad yelling at them all the time, or her older brother who always was so hard and strict on them for no reason.

Kae'Dyn on the other hand cope in a different way. She stopped talking completely, she stopped eating for months and developed a small eating disorder. It wasn't as bad but it wasn't good either. She still had problems eating but she was confused because whenever she did it.

It seemed as if it went to her booty never her stomach. Or maybe she was just delusional. But she was very depressed and often would use her Blue Raspberry flavored lipgloss to remember her brother. She never forgot it, never left or lost it. It was always nearby. Nobody could use it. Only her.

She loved NewOrleans, she had gained alot of respect from being Karmelo's twin sister. But him being dead brought her and Kamila closer in many ways. They never fussed at all. It had only been 6 months since Karmelo died. They weren't taking it easy at all. But it was only 5 months since her grandpa, Kardel had passed away.

Her heart was set at living in New Orleans. All she really knew was New Orleans. She visited and traveled around the world a lot but she loved her home which was New Orleans.