037, unintentional ambush

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter thirty-seven || 🎬🤍🦢

amelie flood x sam golbach
chapter thirty-seven || 🎬🤍🦢

(😝)

    A little over two hours ago, Amelie and Colby had decided that it was best if Amelie stayed the night at his, seeing as they were leaving quite early in the morning to get on a flight to Ohio

She had texted into the "deranged new girl" group chat about the possibility of her getting kidnapped by the three men she was going with, to which she was laughed at.

As Amelie locked her car, she heard her name being called to her right. Like any normal person she turned to the side to face the voice that spoke. Unfortunately for her, the last person she'd wanna see had called her.

"Hey!" Callum said, jogging over to her.

Amelie sighed, silently cursing herself out for not being fast enough. She forced a smile on her face, which he quickly caught onto, but never brought it up.

"Hi!" She coughed out, wanting nothing more than to die on the spot.

"Hi," He said, almost breathlessly, which made her take in his appearance. Running shorts, white t-shirt, running shoes and small beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

Why does everyone run? She thought bitterly to herself, losers.

Before she could say anything or cowardly run away, he spoke, "I wanted to apologise about the other week. It was like an unintentional ambush." He apologised and Amelie wanted to punch him. He pay have done her so dirty in the past and acted like nothing happened on new years whilst being 'introduced', but he had always been a kind person, "If I had have known you guys were friends I would have never went."

Amelie shrugged, not really knowing what to say, yet also not wanting to say a single thing, "It's cool. How could you have known anyway?"

"Yeah," He laughed awkwardly. After a moment of disturbing silence, Callum ran a hand through his hair, which was notably shorter than when she had known him last, she didn't have time to notice on new years as she was too busy glaring at him.