040, you're just some guy!

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter forty || 🎬🤍🦢

amelie flood x sam golbach
chapter forty || 🎬🤍🦢

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter forty || 🎬🤍🦢

Amelie had gotten dropped back home by Sam an hour ago. They had gotten back to LA a while before, but Amelie had put her head through the centre console when they were passing a mcdonald's and gave him her best puppy dog eye, which made him shake his head, but still drive into the drive thru.

Now, she was lying on Carmens bed, staring up at the ceiling with her hands crossed on her stomach. The smile that never left her lips when she was in Utah was now transformed into a frown. Carmen was trying to curl her hair and almost crying when it fell out in less than a minute.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" Amelie asked after a moment, her mind wandering to the fact she had been nonstop texting Callum for the past five days, but thankfully, Carmen didn't know that.

Carmen shrugged, wrapping her hair around the wand, "You're a stupid fuck, but... I don't think you're an idiot. You know?"

"Yeah..." She mumbled.

    A silence washed over the room, the only sound echoing the room was Carmen cursing every a few seconds.

When she put the curler down in a rage induced fit, Amelie sat up and stared at her, "If I tell you something will you scream at me?"

Carmen slowly stood up, very very confused on what she meant. She looked to the side before looking at Amelie, "Oh, God. What did you do?"

Amelie anxiously bit on her bottom lip, "I agreed to go out with Cal later..."

Carmen physically recoiled at the statement, "Have you lost your mind."

Ams sighed, suddenly reminded of Colby saying the same thing days ago. She fiddled with the small teddy bear on Carmens bed, "He wanted to talk. Tell me his side — I owe him that."