044, kitchen talks

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter forty-four || 🎬🤍🦢

amelie flood x sam golbach
chapter forty-four || 🎬🤍🦢

    The morning after setting up her best friends, Amelie sat upon the kitchen counter, a bowl of cereal in hand and a soft smile on her face

The morning after setting up her best friends, Amelie sat upon the kitchen counter, a bowl of cereal in hand and a soft smile on her face. She was watching as Sam tried his hardest not to fall asleep at the table, but every so often his head would droop down from his hand and he'd barley have time to catch himself before his head smacked into the table. Amelie found it cute.

It was his fault he was so tired. Amelie had told him to sleep next to her like he usually did, but he said he would just sleep on the sofa. After a half an hour of going back and forth if he'd not understood why he would rather sleep on the sofa than her very cozy bed, they both mutually gave up and went their own way. Ten Am the next morning Amelie had a cup of water in one of her hands and was flicking the water on his face with the other.

Amelie continued to try and not laugh at the blonde who was falling in and out of consciousness until Riley walked into the kitchen, an apparent glow to her face.

   "Hi, beautiful." Amelie smiled, sending her a knowing smile.

Riley walked up behind Sam and gave him a light slap to the back of the head, "You are a horrible person." She mumbled as he grabbed the back of his head and looked at her with confusion.

"Well aren't you a little ray of sunshine." He looked up at her with squinted eyes as she leant down slightly to mock him.

"And you!" She shouted, pointing at Amelie who put her hands up in defence, "Rue and I know this was your idea."

"I don't know what you're talking about right now." Amelie shrugged, scooping a spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

Riley narrowed her eyes, "You're such a spoofer."

A beat of silence passed before Amelie shrugged, "So... did anything happen last night?" She asked as Riley placed a slice of bread into the toaster and turned to glare at her.

Riley rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Obviously, Amelie."

Amelie smiled widely and made eye contact with an equally as happy Sam. She quickly wiped her smile away before talking again, "Oh? What, uh... What happened?"

Riley was quiet as she buttered her toast, "If you think I'm talking about my sex life with him here, you're crazy."

    "He's not even here." Amelie said as the same time Sam said. "I'm not even here."

Riley rolled her eyes once more, idiots. She pulled out a seat at the kitchen table beside Sam and pulled her knees up to her chest, as she did, a blush creeped up her neck, "I told her I... You Know... like her and she said 'me too.' And that we should keep things slow, but definitely happening."

Amelie screeched and threw her hands up in the air, "Yes!"

Sam laughed at her enthusiasm. Usually people would hate if their partner or whatever were so involved in their friend's love lives, but Sam wasn't. He loved that she just wanted the best for those around her, even if she had to invest herself in it. Her love for her friends consumed her, and he hoped her love for him did too.

Riley hid her face in her hands as her friend came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. Amelie rested her chin on the girls shoulder and hugged her tight, "I'm so happy for you." She felt happy tears tung on her waterline as she pressed a kiss to the girls cheek.

Riley turned her head to the side to look at Amelie, "Awh!" She softly spoke when she saw her friend's big eyes, "You're so adorable."

"Shut up, you bitch." Amelie pulled away and swatted the girls head before leaning against the back of Sam's chair and repeating her action on him, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"Are you crying?" He asked in a mocking tone and Amelie almost punched him.

"Don't you start." She grumbled, a pout forming on her lips.

Riley looked at the two as they engaged in a  conversation about utter nonsense, completely wrapped up in their own little world. She gave it six months.

spoofer = liar

spoofer = liar

alessi rose after creating yet another banger (rumination as ritual)