043, was the match made?

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧amelie flood x sam golbachchapter forty-three || 🎬🤍🦢

amelie flood x sam golbach
chapter forty-three || 🎬🤍🦢

    The past hour both Amelie and Sam have been sitting in a bar close to where she lived

The past hour both Amelie and Sam have been sitting in a bar close to where she lived. They were sitting down the back in a booth, but it was small enough they could still see the front door and see exactly where Riley was currently sitting, texting Amelie — no threatening poor Amelie.

    Amelie could feel her phone vibrate every couple of seconds, but she was too busy reading Sam's text with Rue as he told her he was 'nearly there' and that she 'should leave in a minute'.

Ten minutes later, they excitedly watched as Rue walked into the bar. She looked around and Amelie's eyes went wide, she grabbed the back of Sam's head and pushed his head down onto the table.

"Amelie, what the fuck!" He whisper yelled as she covered her eyes.

She held in a laugh at his confused face, "We're probably the whitest people in this bar right now — apart from Riley — and if she sees your yellow ass hair, our cover will be blown."

    He grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand from his head and sat back up despite her glare, "You're so dramatic."

   "Are you insane?!" She asked, but he took her chin between his two fingers and turned her head to where Riley and Rue were currently saying 'hello' to one another, "Oh."

   "Yeah..."

    "Don't sound so cocky." She narrowed her eyes, "This was my idea."

   He shrugged before his smile dropped, "How are we gonna go up to the bar if they stay there."

   "Oh, we're fucked." She facepalmed.

    He laughed, "Let's hope they move."

   "I hope they don't leave, though."

   "They won't." He shook his head as they both stared at them.

   Riley and Rue were both now sat at the edge of the bar, calling over a bar tender.

    Amelie turned to Sam before giving him a high five, "Matchmakers."

    "Matchmakers." He smiled, holding onto her hand.

⋆。˚౨ৎ˚。⋆

    Several vodka redbulls later, Amelie was totally entranced by the two girls ten feet in front of her. She had always known Riley and Rue had a thing for each other — everyone did. It wasn't something either of them denied when brought up, but they never acted upon on it. That's what confused Amelie. They were so perfect for one another, but they refused to get together.

    They acted like a couple almost all the time, but didn't put a label on it and while she respected it, she didn't understand it.

    As she watched Riley and Rue sit before each other, laughing at whatever stupid joke the other told, she felt a smile warm her face, "Do you think you'll ever find something like that?" She asked Sam, still smiling.

    She felt him shrug beside her, "Maybe."

    "You're a sweetie, of course you will."

   He blew out a laugh, "Do you?"

   She continued to look at her two friends, "Yeah. Hey, what you said the other day about not waiting forever did you mean that? Like, are you waiting?"

    He went to open his mouth, but quickly stopped when he noticed the two girls heading their direction. He pushed Amelie out of the booth, "Get up!"

    "What?!" She shouted, quickly gathering her phone, credit card, and purse from the table, but doing as she was told anyway.

    His hands never left her shoulders as they pushed through the crowd. She was still trying to figure out what was happened when they got outside.

    "They walked our way."

   Amelie's eyes too went wide, "Oh, shit." She placed a hand over her mouth, go try and hide the giggles falling through, "Did they see us?"

   Sam shook his head, "I don't think so."

   Amelie laughed again and this time he joined in, "We're not very good at this are we?" He asked.

   Amelie grabbed his hand and turned to walk back to her apartment, "We'll find out on the morning won't we?"

i'm like twenty chapters ahead of this one and all i have to say is they're very "perfect storm" by inhaler "so why are we tryna kill something thats been so good?" both of them all in the span of five chapters

ALSO everyone's stressing on where carlos sainz is signing next season but if i even get a whiff of a sebastian vettel retirement video from danny ric i will cause chaos.

after this chapter there's only four more for part two...