Chapter 6~ Starlight☆

Alex◇~

I parked my car in front of an old building.

"Did you track his location?" I asked Steven.

"He's inside," He answered me.

I raised my hand and waved it towards the front door of the building for my men to get in.

The door led to a corridor, which further led to another black door.

It was locked from inside.

I shot a bullet through the doorknob, it cracked open.

Inside, a fellow was lying to the ground, his hands over his face, he was curled up, scared.

I frowned, so weak.

I walked up to him, Liam beside me while Steven on the other side.

I bent down and pointed the gun to his head, he whimpered.

"Please, Alex, I don't have the money right now, please ask you father to give me another month!" He was requesting me.

"Hey, you think you can order me around and tell me to ask my father to give you more time?" I pushed the gun harder into his skin."Give me the money right now."

"Or else, you know what," Steven shot a bullet at the ceiling.

"Just another month! I'll pay you back!" The man whimpered again.

I pulled the trigger. Wasted my time for nothing.

Liam sighed as he put his gun back into his pocket.

"Clean it up, make sure nothing is out of place and wear gloves while you do it, no one should get your fingerprints." I demanded my men before going outside.

My phone buzzed, someone was calling me, father.

"Is it done?" His voice through the phone sounded even more evil.

"Yes," I said and hung up.

"Hey, can I ask you something, Alex?" Steven asked me.

I nodded my head at him.
"Do you still love her? Reana," He asked me something to which even I didn't know the answer.

"I think I do, but she wants to be just friends," I told him, after a sigh.

"Why do you think she wants to be friends?" Steven asked me.

"I think, she doesn't trust anyone anymore," I said, in my disappointed voice.

I couldn't recognize my feelings quite right.

"Maybe it's just that she is someone bright in my life and I can't just see her sad, or maybe I still love her." I told him, still trying to understand what was actually happening.

"But both of your options mean, love." Steven said, he was looking at me though I was looking at the moon.

"Maybe it does," I said to myself.

"I didn't understand something, though," He continued.

"Why do you call her starlight?" He asked.

"When I was in darkness, when I felt like the moon who was alone,
she was like the light of the stars which, in my darkness, gave me light," I told him not moving my gaze from the moon.

"When I was in darkness, when I felt like the moon who was alone,she was like the light of the stars which, in my darkness, gave me light," I told him not moving my gaze from the moon

Even today, the sky was full of stars, it felt like they were supporting the moon with their brightness.

Liam's hands patted my shoulder while Steven played with my hair.

I glared at both of them.

"Hey, we know you won't do anything to us!" Liam said sarcastically.

We went our separate ways after they chattered a bit and I listened to them.

She made me feel things I never felt before, do things I never did and think of things I never thought of and should not thunk of, but I like that.