Chapter 22~ Love feels like this

Reana☆~

I changed into a dress that I had bought with me while coming to watch the basketball match, before meeting Alex.

*POV- Reana's dress*

I went outside to see Alex standing with Liam and Steven, I went to them.

They stopped talking immediately and Alex gave both of them glare to which they smirked and walked away.

Just then, I understood that, somehow, Alex also changed his clothing.

What was he even going to do?

"Something wrong?" I asked Alex, trying to understand the situation.

He nodded a no and helped me get inside his Ferrari opening the door for me and then getting inside himself.

He drove through the road, the night was peaceful today. Not many cars or people.

"What kind of music do you like?" I asked him with a smile.

He kept his eyes on the road and answered me, "Any kind which you like," He said and the tiniest smirk appeared on his face.

This guy is too good at teasing.

"It depends, for me," I said, switching on my phone and starting spotify.

"Should I connect it?" I asked him, choosing a playlist.

He nodded and I connected it.

The music made the silence between us seem comfortable.

"There's another party coming up," Alex said, smirking at the road.

I looked at him confused.

"Basketball," He said and that made me jump a bit.

I was happy when there was a party, except for when it was a school night.

"I'll pick you up then, don't go with Brown," He said as the smirk disappeared and he became serious.

"Okay!" I said and smiled at him.

We reached a restaurant, and it felt like a dream.

It was the town's best one, coming with a huge price.

We generally had important bussiness meetings with my parents, but Alex just took me here for just a normal dinner?

I gave him a questionable look and he rolled his eyes at me.

He took out his left arm from his pocket and offered it, "Hand, Starlight,".

I took his hand and smiled lightly at him.

We went inside the guarded doors, people inside looking at us.

We went and sat at an empty table, he had already made a reservation.