Chapter 10~ Strangers Again

Reana☆~

I was walking to class through the hallways filled with noise and gossips.

I was thinking about how to arrange for my role in real estate marketing, my parents had already got me to their bussiness and it was going to be my first project.

The night before, at the 'event', after me and Alex went back to my parents, we were called to the stage along with our parents.

"We are very pleased with our performance and hope to get even better for the society," my father started his speech.

"For this particular project, I would like Reana Wallace, Alex Grayson and Searen Wallace to take the duty and make us proud with their skills in the world of trading." He spoke aloud through the microphone.

To be honest I was feeling goosebumps float all over me, I was always into bussiness.

"I would like to listen to their opinions on this project," my father said, smiling widely at the crowd and gesturing me to give them a speech.

I walked forward and bowed deeply to everyone present before us.

"I'am very pleased for this opportunity and I would like to thank my parents for this chance and for the trust they have for me. I also appreciate the support by everyone present and I promise for this project to be a success for everyone." I said, a soft smile on my face.

There was a huge round of applause from everyone as I bowed once again, finishing my speech and Alex started.

His speech was almost about the same thing but more onto the topic.

"I look forward to the project and hope to make it a success." He said as he ended his speech and bowed.

There was another round of applause and after that Searen started.

*

I took the books for the next class from my locker and headed to the stairs.

Unfortunately, I had class with both Elias and Alex.

Oh, how much I hope they won't bang each other's head or shoot each other.

From what I knew, they were the most famous enemies at school.

Of course they were. Elias was a cop's son, his father tried tracking Alex and his father but failed miserably.

On the other hand, Alex, was a mafia, so they both were on completely different planets.

Though Alex came to parties that Elias held, not that he invited him though.

Steven, who is in the basketball, same as Elias, and Elias somehow has a close relationship with Steven and defended him from getting caught by the police because he was a mafia as well.

So, Steven was the one who invited Alex to the parties that Elias held and Alex always used to refuse, except for the match they won last time because Steven insisted and asked him for it as a gift.

*

I reached the classroom, only to see Elias sitting at the back, right beside my favorite place to sit in the whole class.

I had no choice but sit at the desk next to his.

The seat beside me was empty, I wanted to save it for Cassie. Well... maybe Alex too...

I waved at Elias, to which he just smiled at me, his head on his hand as he stared at me.

I, especially didn't know how to react in these sorts of situations.