Chapter 19~ Your Smile

Reana☆~

*POV- Reana's outfit*

Alex called me after arriving and I went outside to see him leaning at his car.

I waved at him and smiled.

He eyed me up and down before saying, "You look beautiful,".

I felt my ears get red and found myself smiling at him.

I nodded at him and he opened the door for me and I slide inside his car.

After he got in, there was a comfortable silence between us.

His gaze was kept to the road when I asked him what had been filling me with curiosity, "So, where are we going?" I asked him, smiling.

"Secret, starlight," He said as I watched a small smirk appear on his lips.

I turned back and nodded, I liked some surprises.

I watched as he drove to a much brighter part of the town.

There were lights hanged everywhere, around the branches of the trees and bushes, by the walls, even on the shops.

"Wow," I said softly as my eyes wandered around the scenery.

Alex touched my hand lightly and covered it with his slowly.

"Are they having some festival here?" I asked him, and couldn't help but smile.

He nodded at me and I pulled him to a stall.

Chocolates. Sweetest thing in this sour world.

I grabbed a box of chocolates and was about to take out some cash when Alex already handed his credit card to the shopkeeper.

I frowned. "I brought you here, remember? I'm supposed to do it," He said, his grip on my hands tightening the slightest bit.

True though, so I didn't get angry with him.

We walked around the colorful streets, filled with lights, eating some chocolates, though I ate most of them.

After a while, Alex stopped to look at me and said in soft voice, "Wanna go to a secret place?" .

I smiled and nodded a yes at him.

He started pulling me lightly with his hand, to another side of the street.

It wasn't so bright or colorful on this side.

We went inside a dark alley that lead to some thin staircases.

It felt like a crime scene from a movie but I wasn't scared. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I don't know how, but I trust him completely.

We went up the stairs and I saw the most beautiful scene ever.