Chapter 30

I breathed heavily as I laid there on my back. My eyes stayed connected with the ceiling as I felt my stress settle in my stomach. It's been a few months already and it just seems like I can't keep Taylor happy anymore. Am I just not good enough for her? Is she bored of me already? I shook the thoughts from my head as I sat up, feeling my aching muscles scream out at me for moving.

"Mm. Love a girl who gets all nice and sweaty." Riley stated seductively in my ear as her fingernail scratched gently down my arm.
"Stop." I jerked away from her as I stood up.
"Where are you goin? I'm all excited now, you should stay." Her mouth curved into a seductive grin.
"Really? I thought you was gonna stop all this. I told you I have a girlfriend."
"One who doesn't seem interested in you anymore."

I stood back shocked that she even knew that. How the hell did she know my personal life like that?
"How the hell do you know that?" My face twisted as I felt anger rise inside of me.
"Ace will tell you anything when your hands are in his pants." The look on her face unsettled my stomach.
Was she using Ace to get information about me? That's fucking creepy! She's like my own personal stalker or something.

I quickly grabbed my gym bag and stormed out the gym. I honestly needed a new job, and quickly.

-----

"Why don't you just talk things out with me!?" Taylor yelled out at me as I ran down the stairs.
"What's the point? It won't make a difference!" I hollered back out as I reached the bottom step.
"Jessie!"
"Fuck you!"
I slammed the front door as I hopped in my truck and drive off. I couldn't believe her! She gets mad at me for Riley coming on to me! Then she's gonna say I'm not trying!? Of course I'm trying! I try everything to make her happy. I do my damn best!

I slammed the breaks quickly realizing I was about to run a red light in my fit of rage. A large truck flew in front of me, as if it could care less if I would have ran that red light or not.

I drove around for what seemed to be hours before I finally picked up my phone.
"Hello?" Taylor's voice sounded strained. I could tell she was in pain and had been crying.
"I'm sorry Taylor, I won't loose my temper again." I apologized. I felt like shit knowing I hurt her like that.
"It's ok. I'm sorry for making you mad."
"Don't apologize, I'm on my way home ok?"
"Ok."
"I love you." I said quickly and hung up the tears. If I loved her so much, why did I do this? Why would I hurt her so much if all I really wanted was to make her smile?

I wiped tears away as I pulled up in the driveway. Turning off my truck I felt tears quickly run down my face. Why am I so pathetic?

A/N
I'm sorry for the short and shitty update. I really wanted to get one in and to get to the point of the story I want I had to make a quick brief or whatever. Really I just wanted to distract myself and this piece of crap is what came up. :/