Chapter 7

"I see that you're still alive, so I guess you haven't tried waking Jessie up early?" Jeremy's odd conversation starter floated across the table to Taylor and I.
"Well-"
"Welcome to Hooters. Can I take your order?" Taylor was cut off by the waitress thankfully. All of us looked up surprised by her presence. If I could read the expression on all of our faces, it would say the same thing. This girl was stunning.

She had a petite body, but it wasn't grossly small. The size of her breasts and ass was perfect. Her long golden brown hair fell from her face into perfect curls. Her eyes held a beautiful blue color. Her eyes could never have anything on Taylor's though.

The waitress stood there awkwardly as we stared at her dumbfounded.
"I'll take some honey barbecue wings." I piped up finally breaking the silence.
"What sauce would you like with that?" She wrote down on her pad and quickly looked back up at me smiling.
"Uhh, just ranch please." She smiled brightly and looked at Jeremy for his answer.
"I'll have the same thing." Jeremy stated quickly and looked down.
"I'll have the hot wings, and I don't want any sauce thank you." Taylor states. The waitress writes everything down and walks away.

"Good thing Bailey isn't here she'd pull your eyes out for looking at her." Taylor states. She found a lot of amusement in this and couldn't help but giggle into her drink.
"Shut up." Jeremy commanded smiling.
"Come on. You have to admit, you'd take her home if you didn't have Bailey." Taylor pushed the thought into Jeremy's mind causing him to blush.
"I'll admit to nothing." He laughed pushing his hair from his eyes

The waitress came by with our wings and set them down orderly. Setting mine down last she looked at me and placed her hand on my shoulder.
"My name is Amy, if y'all need anything just call me." Rubbing my shoulder lightly she said this and walked away.
"Unbelievable. She wants my sister." Jeremy said as he dipped his wing in ranch.
"What? No she was just being friendly." I denied his thoughts.
"Jessie, anyone could flirt with you and you'd just think they was being nice." Taylor said this a bit harshly.

Does that mean she's always flirting with me but I just don't realize it?
Shaking the thoughts from my mind I ate my lunch in silence while the other two made conversation about the party that was going to be thrown at the beach house tomorrow.
"Jessie." Jeremy interrupted my silence.
"Huh?"
"Amy seems fond of you, should ask her to come." Jeremy had a suggestive look on his face.
"I don't think she-"
"Are y'all done?" Amy's perfect smile flashed at us.

Jeremy and Taylor took this cue to leave. Taylor reluctantly stopped and looked at me.
"Come on. Let her ask Amy." Jeremy grabbed her hands and pulled her away.
"What do you have to ask me?" She looked at me smiling.
"I uh- Well umm" my nervousness caused her to giggle.
"We're all down here for spring break and we're throwing a party tomorrow night. So uhh- I was just gonna ask if you'd like to come?" I rubbed my arm nervously and looked over at the table were Jeremy had set the money for our food.

Amy giggled and grabbed my phone from me. As she typed something down she placed it in me hand.
"Call me tomorrow around noon and we'll see what we can work out." She winked at me and walked away.

Ok. Was she flirting with me?? Or was that just her way of being friendly??

Walking out the door I hoped into the passenger seat of the truck.
"What'd she say?" Jeremy asked eagerly.
"Maybe" I stated blankly.
"Alright! Taylor get ready we might get my sister laid!" Jeremy's voices boomed through the truck cab and rang through my ears. His bluntness caused a blush to creep onto my cheek.

Taylor wasn't as happy as Jeremy was. "Great." Her voice sang lowly. She crossed her arms and looked out the window.