Breakup (MahiRaj)

Early days

It was one of the hardest days of Mahi

It was one of the hardest days of Mahi. Breaking up is not easy as falling in love. How can they forget those beautiful memories. But he had to do that. For his sake at least.

"So this is it ? This is the end " Yuvi asked Mahi

"I know its sudden Yuvi. But I cant do this anymore. We are not matching. We are totally opposites. I cant bear your anger which arises unexpectedly anymore. I prefer calm life Yuvi. But....."

"With me you can never have it right ?" Yuvi asked him and Mahi just nodded

"I waited for days for you to change. But we are at the same place we started. I know you loveme Yuv. But sometimes love is not enough "

"I understand Mahi. Im not stopping you. I know I couldnt change myself for you. You couldnt adjest either. Lets do this MS. You deserve someone better "

Next few days were the hardest. No one knew about their breakup. But they were not seeing in breakfasts together anymore. Yuvi's laughs were lost. No more complaing to Dada from Mahi.

This was not went unnoticed by four inquisitive eyes. Two people. One name. RohiRat

"Do you also think what I think Ro ?" Vi asked Ro

"Are we sharing a soul. No right. Then how should I know what you are thinking ?"

"Agh... you ruined it. I'm talking about Mahi bhai and Yuvi pa. "

"Oh..... I felt something is off too. It looks like they have fought. "

"It cant be regular one. They are acting like they have broken up. Oh no.. what if "

"Lets wait Vi. We need to confirm first"

Yuvi was feeling empty. He is not used to stay alone after Mahi came into his life. He was thinking about Mahi and bumped into him.

"Sorry.. I was not. Oh MS "

"Be careful Yuvi " Mahi tried to walk pass

"Mahi Can I hug you. Ah no forget about it " Yuvi turned to leave.

Mahi back hugged him

"You can hug me anytime Yuvi. You are still my best friend "

"We never know what is our last hug Mahi. I just wanted my last to be you " Yuvi came out of the hug

"Why are you saying such a thing "

"Its nothing. You know, I'm blabbering things. I need to go now Dada is waiting for me "

Dada wanted to go out. Sach was not there. He decided to go with Yuvi. However the ride was silent.

"What happened Yuvi. Where is the chatter box. Did you left it with Mahiya "