Kutti story (Nish x Venky)

It was after the end of IPL season. Players were set to leave the respectful camps. Many abroad players has already left. Only local players were in the KKR camp. Some were doing videos for memories. Admin caught Nitish before he leaving for a short.

"Bhai one video please "

"Why just one. Lets do a couple. We will meet in next year " he instantly agreed

"I'm gonna ask few questions you need to answer "

"Sure, shoot "

"Ok first question to you. What are your favorite moment during the IPL season.."

"Other than matches. I love team encounters. Our pranks. You know its always great to be around these faces "

"Tell us about your relationship with players "

"Actually I have a good bond with them. With Shrey, Rinku, Harshit. Not only them overseas players too. With Mitch, Salt and our Gurbas too "

"So just tell me. Who is your best mate in the camp. "

"Actually they all are best. But if you need a particular answer. I become closer to Rinku lately. Its fun to be with him. " Nish said as Rinku was there glaring at him. He pulled another pllrank on Rinku this morning.

"Ok Nitish. Thank you for your time. Hope to meet you soon "

As it was the end of the season there were few videos to post. So admin edited the video same day and posted it with a picture of Nitish and Rinku on the thumbnail.

Venky was bored at home. He was already missing others. He had to leave the camp soon after the end of the season

He took out the phone to see some reels. One particular one caught his eyes. He was waiting for Nitish to say his name for unknown reason. But that never came up.

"Looks like I don't have any importance in his life after all the moments we spend " he threw the phone to the bed
He got a text from someone.

Wanna hang out today

Nish bhaiya

He wanted to type an angry text. Later decided not to

Kind of busy. Another day mabe

Venky

He turned his phone off and went to take a shower. He forgot about it untill sisx p.m.

He got a call as soon as he turn on the phone. It was from Shrey

Venky - Hello

Shrey - Hey thampi, eppadi irrukka ?

Venky - Nanraka irrukkiren anna. Not bad for a beginner. What's up Mr. Iyer ?

Shrey - Sun is up, I'm up

Venkey - Very funny. Why did you call

Shrey - Are you busy Mr.Iyer. I'm planning to go out

Venky - I'm bored too. Lets go out

Shrey - I will pick you around seven

Venky - Sari. Bye

Shrey picked him from his home. They went to the town by Shrey's car.

"Are we expecting someone ?" Venky asked as they were moving around the same place

"Stop making it as an pregy announcement. Yes we are waiting for some friends "

He didn't explain further. Two figures appeared in front of the car. They were non other than Nish and Rinku.