Batters and Bowlers (Jos x Yuzi)

Some situations are different

Before the IPL started Jos had to participate in an interview in England. Due to that he joined late in Rajastan Royals cam. At the end of the interview, the interviewer ask about IPL related questions.

"Now I want to ask you about IPL. You are leaving tomorrow for the season "

"Yeah, I’m really looking forward to get back with my family "

"Jos you have met some interesting players there. "

"Yes its like my second family. " Jos had a gentle smile

"I can see it in your eyes. Tell me what’s your plans in India"

"I’m waiting to play with them. Specially Jaiswal and Sanju. I enjoy batting with them "

"Any other players ?"

"They all are my favs "

"Still not the answer I was trying to get. Anyways, Jos Butler thank you for joining us today. It was nice talking with you "

"Thank you. Thank you "

After they wrap the interview. Jos wanted to know what was the answer the speaker wanted. He asked him

"Georgie, earlier you said something about my answer. What was in your mind "

"Oh, I mean we all are aware of your friendship with Chahal. I was waiting for his name "

"Oh. I thought you asked about batters. Usually we don’t get to play with our bowlers " Jos felt like he was reasoning for something he did wrong.

Even after going to the home, it was in his mind. Loui felt something is off with Jos. She asked him and Jos explained.

"Don’t think much. I don’t think he got a time to see it " Loui told him.

On the other side Yuzi was excited to see Jos's interview. He knew there would be something relates to IPL.

"Riyu lets watch Jos bhais interview" he disturbed Riyan who was chilling in his room.

"Yuzi bhai. It gives me headache to watch England interviews. They speak like express trains " Riyu complained

"Come on I already I already found it "

Thumbnail said, 'favorites of RR ' . Enyway he was going to watch it. Riyan also decided to join. They watched the whole interview. Riyan was careful not to mention about the interview to Yuzi. On the other hand Yuzi acted like its nothing. He never takes anything serious. At least that’s how other people think. But it was worsen as the admin decided to make a fun real about that interview.

We cant say it did not bother him. Yuzi thought it was because he is just a mere bowler. Many seniors have instructed him to practice batting also. He used to reply with. Bowlers do not need to bat in T20s. That’s why he started to practice batting.

"Yuzi bhai lets go to the team room. We can play video games " Yashu suggested after a practice session.

It was strange as this kid is hard to get out of nets.

"I cant now Yashu. You go there hero. I will stay with these beauty and practice some more " Yuzi showed him the bat.

"You are practicing more with the bat these days. Are you competing with me to take the opening position bhai ?" Yashu joked

"Of cause, see next time I will open with Jo… I will open. On the other hand, people easily forget, just bowlers " Last part was hardly hearable.

"I don’t know about others but people will remember the bet wicket taker of IPL bhai "