part 2

The following day Ava and Brent happen to bump into each other before the chemistry lab. She had some books and papers that had fallen out of her hands and she immediately stooped down to take them up.. Brent started helping her and that's when she actually got to look at him.. He has smoothe lookin brown hair with blue eyes, nicely shaped lips with a pink soft look, his nose looked as if it was made by an angel and his complexion was on point because he's half cast...

When they were finished getting the papers he asked if she was ok... Ava snapped at him by saying "look pretty boy, its not cool bumping into bad girls like that you might just get beaten". Brent smiled...I don't mind, pretty bad girls like you are allowed to beat me anytime". She shook her head and they departed. Ava walked out to the lunch room to see that her friends were all gathered at one spot talking.. Funny thing is she saw a strange girl in the mids of them laughing that she didn't know.. When she got there she asked who the new girl was... The girl immediately introduced herself... "Hi, I'm Anastasia Powers I'm new here.. Ava shook her Hand and said "so your Brents sister I suppose?" She replied saying yes. "Oh cool, I guess we are neighbors then". Anastasia looked confused so Ava explained to her that they are neighbors.
It wasn't long before Anastasia got all friendly with all five of the friends. Chrissy,Tyara,Opal, Zoey and Ava. Tyara explained that they have been friends since freshman years but she should could be apart of them because of the type of image that she had... She is mid height with half cast complexion, has a very pretty face with bobbed cut hair and a bang. She possesses a nice shape also.
**************
After school Anastasia decided to give Ava a ride home. As they pulled up in Anastasia's drive way, Ava realized that Brent's jeep was already there and the parents cars were no where to be seen.
"Hey would you like to come in with me", Anastasia insisted, "nah" said Ava but she insisted anyway..
A few mins later they were inside and she was showing her around the house. They talked and laughed and for a few minutes then Anastasia asked her, "why does everyone think your bad for me, I mean, literally everyone !"