part 13

The week went by and Ava was super excited for her date with Adviel. She went to every store with Ana and found the perfect dress... She was a bit unhappy though.. She thinks that she's so over Brent but now she feels like she's betraying him.. "Ana did Brent ever tell you once that he loves me?" Ana seemed surprised with her question. 'Yes and he's been saying it alot more often since you've been all distance.' Ava sighed. 'Ok, amo go on this date with Adviel cause I really like him if I don't think he's my match then we'll just friend zone it from there.' Ana agreed but was secretly praying that Ava hates Adviel after the  date.. A few minutes after she got dressed in a grey and white dress that fits to her nicely shaped body... She wore some white eels that went perfect with her dress ... Ana did light make up on her... Ava looked stunning.... They both sat in the room and anticipated the arrival of Adviel... A few hours passed and no Adviel... 'Look I think I should just get undressed he isn't coming and this dress looks too damn good for me to be sweating in it,' said Ava to Ana.  Anastasia looked so relieved when she heard that.. 'Ok, no problem let's go over to my place when your finished.' Ana looked a bit unsure about her decision but she got into some clothes and went anyway..
***************************
When they arrived at the house there were blood trails on the floor, instantly Ana started to panic for the blood lead straight into the direction of Brent's room... They both rushed up the stairs and into his room only to see him laying on his back with a small pool of blood surrounding his wrist... Ava stayed a distance from his bed while Ana ran to get the first aid kit to stop the bleeding..
" why did you do this to yourself , are you crazy," yelled Ava. Brent took awhile before he looked at her... "So you were really planning on going out with him Ava?" Ava sighed weakly.. "Yes I was Brent, I did nothing to you and you got with... That thing." As soon as she finished her sentence Ana burst through the door with everything she needed to help him... Ava decided not to watch so she left for Anastasia's room... On doing that, she decided to call the other girls... They arrived very soon.. After Ana was finished she walked into the room and called Ava. "Hey, could you please just talk to him I'm begging I think this has a lot to do with you and Adviel." Ava was afraid to face up to him she but toughened up and went.
She entered the room and saw that his wrist looked way better and the sheets were changed.
" Ava, I'm sorry," he whispered. Ava closed her eyes trying to resist crying. "I knew that what I was doing was wrong and I did it anyways, I was just mad at you for not seeing that all I wanted was you that night and all you did was tell me that I was a no good low life." Ava eyes popped wide open. "I did what !" Exclaimed Ava, "when did I say  that?" Brent pulled her in so she could sit beside him.. "That's why I needed to talk to you before things got anymore legit with you and him, I realized that you really didn't know why I was acting like that." Ava looked confused. "Look, seeing that you saw where we were going with what we had you should've known that it is never like me to act like that but I get why you were so mad. " Brent looked more at ease when she said that. "Look I need you back, Bethanny doesn't even like me she just likes that she's getting on your nerves, so just please, think about it cause I swear am about to kill that dude if he looks at you the way I do one more time." Ava smiled. "I will." She left the room and went back to the girls. They were engaged in what sounds like a very interesting conversation. Ava walked in, said nothing and just laid on the bed. They continued talking until suddenly Ava became the subject.
"So Ava, did you work things out with Brent," asked Opal. Ava stuffed her face into the pillow. "I don't wanna be the subject am trying to be the me that doesn't give a damn but this niqqa is stuck on my mind ." Ava sounded as if she was about to cry. "I thought I was going to start over and feel less like a bitch ass idiot but now am confused." Opal hugged her." You'll figure this out soon." Ava cracked a tiny smile. "I hope I do soon after I murder Adviel for bailing on me... They all laughed. "Feel better soon home girl ," said Tyara...